UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: London 5 Chatham 3

March 2 2004 at 10:46 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 65.93.24.157

Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: London 5 Chatham 3

Alright, this is getting ridiculous. I have to agree with the statement that the reason the face off was at centre ice was because it was the start of the third period. And yes, I'm so very sorry for keeping all you people waiting while I had a screw put back into my helmet after being run earlier in the second. And for those of you who made the comment "you have two goalies" when has a team ever taken a goalie out of the game to make an equipment adjustment? I'm pretty sure it happens all the time. And considering it was between periods, your little theory about it being a stalling tactic is just a little bit retarded don't you think?? Why would we need to stall when we were already winning and we'd just had a 3 minute rest? When you people get a real topic to debate, why don't you try this message board again. Until then.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: London 5 Chatham 3 - Anonymous on Mar 3, 2004, 7:19 AM
    1. Curfew problems should be addressed!!!! - unofficial on Mar 3, 2004, 9:19 AM
    2. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: London 5 Chatham 3 - Anonymous on May 30, 2006, 10:02 AM

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!