UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

Re: Re: Rules of eligblity!

March 6 2004 at 8:06 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 65.93.32.192

Response to Re: Rules of eligblity!

Why don't you take your immaturity and go elsewhere. Firstly, I doubt you had permission, but it seems like a pretty reasonable thing to say since you've been caught now. Secondly, I can't even imagine why Cambridge should have gotten permission if they did. My team is playing with barely two lines and 4 defense, and we're not off cheating, drawing upon kids that don't even play for our association. Cambridge has a good team, missing a few players wouldn't of killed them. They were playing Rochester. No offence, but I don't think Rochester is a huge threat. Although I definatly do respect their organization a great deal at this point. If I were in hte position of the Rochester team, I'd do everything in my power to make sure Cambridge got punished. What a way to throw all that respect you've earned this year right out the window.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!