The issue is not permission!!March 6 2004 at 4:28 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Like most media..we offered windows to the parties to comment..
If someone from the SWGHL gave Cambridge permission to use pickup players they should resign their position NOW!!!
Their rules prevent them from giving their consent in the Junior Division of the SWGHL to use pickup players.
So you can get permission for a lot of things, but breaking the rules of your league is not one of them.
This is more then an issue of right vs wrong, it's an issue of a league that is in need of strong leadership, if they are going to be around much longer.
If the league chooses to do nothing about this, then their members should!!!!!!!!
- What is the Call-up Palyer's current staus - Anonymous on Mar 6, 6:03 PM
- Re: What is the Call-up Palyer's current staus - Anonymous on Mar 6, 6:13 PM
- All a bunch of whoie!! - Not important on Mar 7, 12:09 AM
- Does anyone understand what cheating is? - unofficial on Mar 7, 12:24 AM
- Re: Does anyone understand what cheating is? - Anonymous on Mar 7, 1:56 AM
- Are you happy, Cambridge parent!! - The Diceman on Mar 7, 2:34 AM
- Yes ,anonymous we are a watchdog media for hockey!! since our inception in - unofficial on Mar 7, 9:20 AM
- Re: Re: Does anyone understand what cheating is? - Anonymous on Mar 7, 12:22 PM