Crossover .... YesMarch 10 2004 at 11:28 AM
No score for this post
(Premier Login thediceman)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to Thought it was a crossover
There are going to be crossovers. here is how it works....
The higest place team from the east vs the lowest place team from the west.
Then the next highest place team from the east vs the next lowest place team for the west....etc until you get 4 match ups
following these rules only one match up has been determine ..... Areo's vs Kitchener
( highest) ( lowest )
Ps the team with the higher ranking will get home ice advantage.
- Re: Crossover .... Yes - Anonymous on Mar 10, 11:43 AM
- Not 100% Sure - The Diceman on Mar 10, 11:58 AM
- Re: Not 100% Sure - Katzen Dogz on Mar 10, 12:12 PM
- Re: Re: Not 100% Sure - bramdad on Mar 10, 1:10 PM
- AEros play Kitchener. .. The rest is decided on the game tonight! - statsy on Mar 15, 1:51 PM