OWG Quarter final matchupsMarch 13 2004 at 3:37 PM
No score for this post
|Anonymous (no login)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Nepean vs Clearview
This match up is not as one sided as it might appear. Clearview is a big game team, and they have come up big against good teams before. Should be a good game I am calling for Nepean to win a close one.
Thunderbay vs Etobicoke
A pickem game. Kessler could be the difference here.
Etobicoke by a goal.
Sarnia vs London
These teams know each other well. I look for Sarnia to advance by 2 goals.
Belleville vs Niagara
A rematch of the Silver stick semi final. Look for a very determined Belleville team to advance.
These match ups have yet to be determine as Iam not sure of tie breakers. If it is head to head as the first tie breaker then I think these are correct.
- Re: OWG Quarter final matchups - Anonymous on Mar 13, 3:49 PM
- Sarnia Vs Clearview 2 -0 - Anonymous on Mar 13, 8:20 PM
- My Mistake ! Nepean 2 Clearview 0 - Anonymous on Mar 13, 8:22 PM
- Sarnia 2 London 0 - Anonymous on Mar 13, 8:26 PM
- Belleville 1 Etobicoke 0 - Anonymous on Mar 13, 9:56 PM
- Thunderbay 6 Niagara 2 - Anonymous on Mar 14, 10:12 AM
- Semi final Nepean 5 Belleville 3 - Anonymous on Mar 14, 10:16 AM
- need a game report from Just DAD - Anonymous on Mar 14, 10:28 AM
- Thunder bay 3 Sarnia 2 - Anonymous on Mar 14, 12:14 PM
- Nepean-Thunder Bay in gold medal game - Anonymous on Mar 14, 12:11 PM
- Is the final game televised? - Anonymous on Mar 14, 4:05 PM