JUNIOR AA"Top Ten this Week"-----------------------week 26March 17 2004 at 3:02 PM
No score for this post
|statsy (Login owha)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Hey gals, a little slow this week while final playoff dates are set. No one wants to play during March Break. Get a good rest on the beach and watch the Sunburn, although some tenders have felt that all season.
1.) Bluewater Hawks(1) royalty not about to be dethroned. You might have to hang a big one on ? They'll be pumped but they donít know the rules so Windsor will remind 'em. By the way the second leg of the Goldstick might have been a better use of icetime originally scheduled for 3/27.
2. Mississauga Chiefs(2) As you know a lot of teams talk but these girls do it with their sticks and pucks. Injuries are healing and ready for a run to get at Blue in an elimination match. Don't be surprised if your in the same pool as Blue come provincials.
3. Stoney Creek(4) I think Coach Boles has them where she wants them. Can they keep their heads despite a history of losing them. Well you never noÖ. especially in playoffs.
4. London(5) Reports tell us they're ready to strike and healthy. Goaltending is rock solid and tired players are showing their ready to jump. The short break will help you jump start after tuning up against Markham.
5.Durham(3) Durham will be determined to win and Brampton will feel the punch. I know one thing, you donít motivated these gals because then they'll play. You kind ignore them and hope they fall asleep. Wonít happen this year.
6.Nccp(7) Ottawa expertise and ready for a run. Lek NCCP teams of the past they're ready to rock when the metals on the line. They loose enough against tough teams to want it more. We'll see!
7.Etobicoke(6) Geez, I hope what your midgets are doing isnít contagious. Great team but up against the best they fell short. You gals slid into playoffs and I hope you make a series with Markham.
8. Windsor(-) rumour has it they've sorted some things out. Injuries are not a factor and while they've taken a breath they'll concentrate on Championship day as the hostess.
9. Markham(8) Surprisingly time is running out , you 'll get Missy after Aurora dies a slow death. At that point you have to do your Stars thing. Every year it's the same. Donít give your coach a heart attack and get it done early. Your strategy may allow you to steal 1 game against Missy and that might bring a surprise to the Chiefs.
10. Toronto Aeros(10) New sponsor this year, same team. Respected but the goal is Gold, not sitting in the box. We figure you might surprise Stoney at home and then some Sunday morning go to church first and you could knock out the Sabres!
Good luck in the playoffs. NO PICKUPS WHATSOEVER IN PLAYOFFS. Don't forget game misconducts hurt your team. The ref's are geared up to doing their best. Tolerance and patience will put your team ahead of the other team. If you canít change the call------SHUT UP!-or we'll find some duct tape. Everybody good hunting!
- Some upcoming games - Anonymous on Mar 18, 6:16 AM
- Bluewater 5 Hamilton 0 - poppagoose on Mar 21, 8:45 PM
- Re: Bluewater 5 Hamilton 0 - Stencil on Mar 21, 11:15 PM
- St Crk 3 Bramp 3 - Anonymous on Mar 22, 5:34 AM
- London 3, 2 over Markham 0,0 - Anonymous on Mar 22, 12:34 PM
- Windsor 3 Chatham 2 - Anonymous on Mar 22, 9:17 PM
- TO Aeros 4 St Crk 2 - Anonymous on Mar 22, 10:11 PM