UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

Seek Anwser...

March 21 2004 at 2:46 PM
No score for this post
The Diceman  (Premier Login thediceman)
from IP address 69.156.20.191

Response to Speak Out Clinics are endorsed....

I as well have one of each ( teens ). As you do so do I , I ask a lot of question and if not satisfied with the anwser, no permission is granted. I have one major rule for my children regaurding parties. They must come home after a party, this ensures that If they have participated in the " party " I will know it. No sleep overs at someone eles house after a party. No exceptions to this rule. I too allow my children to host parties, as this does 2 things. It allows you to keep an eye on your children. Also allows you to see their friends in a party atmosphere, you can learn alot about people this way!!

This is why I feel that playing hockey at a high level is such a valuable thing. Keeps them busy and away from others who have far too much time on their hands.

congradulation on your OWG Win NEPEAN. As I perdicted. See you at the provincials.

Play hard, play fair

The Diceman.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!