UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

I will be sorry to see someone with Common Sense depart this forum

March 29 2004 at 7:40 PM
No score for this post
NCCP Dad  (no login)
from IP address 24.157.76.124

Response to Re: Re: No- common sense!!!

Kelly is Kelly Katorji who is one of two that (I know) run Prospects (Bob Turow is the other). Unofficial has this thing against spending money to showcase kids. Those of us that have been through Prospects have really no objections. I realize that I am speaking for a lot of people but that's the sense I get from reading previous posts from Seymourhockey, et al.

I am also sorry to see "Common Sense" leave this forum. I also don't agree with the policy of this forum to slam players by name, regardless of the issues within the SWGHL and displayed ad nauseum here. Would any of us like to see our daughter's name displayed as such? I sincerely doubt it.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. We didn't slam any player !! - unofficial on Mar 29, 8:36 PM
    1. Unofficial ... - NCCP Dad on Mar 29, 9:18 PM
      1. I re-iterated our position further down and pasted here to make.. - unofficial on Mar 29, 10:24 PM
        1. So when is it okay to use call-ups? - Anonymous on Mar 29, 11:20 PM
          1. Please, knowledgable one!--where have you been? - unofficial on Mar 30, 9:52 AM
            1. Re: Please, knowledgable one!--where have you been? - Anonymous on Mar 30, 4:53 PM

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!