Return to Index  

We didn't slam any player !!

March 29 2004 at 8:36 PM
No score for this post
unofficial  (Login owha)
Forum Owner
from IP address 64.12.116.211

Response to I will be sorry to see someone with Common Sense depart this forum

If someone suggests we slammed anyone make your case. If your daughter takes a game misconduct that is recorded on the game sheet qnd distributed information on your own team website, don't expect us not to name them.

No one slammed the absent Cambridge players. the reference was in searching for a reason Why Cambridge would try to get permission to break the rules. How come they didn't get permission for day of Champs. Because it was wrong!

We credit were credit is due but if you think we are going to sit idle when adults misbehave you're sadly mistaken!!

Racial and discriminatory slurs are not part of hockey and if I were in charge, a player guilty would be expelled. Finished! Sorry you feel different.
-unofficial owha

This message has been edited by owha from IP address 64.12.116.211 on Mar 29, 2004 8:39 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Unofficial ... - NCCP Dad on Mar 29, 9:18 PM
    1. I re-iterated our position further down and pasted here to make.. - unofficial on Mar 29, 10:24 PM
      1. So when is it okay to use call-ups? - Anonymous on Mar 29, 11:20 PM
        1. Please, knowledgable one!--where have you been? - unofficial on Mar 30, 9:52 AM
          1. Re: Please, knowledgable one!--where have you been? - Anonymous on Mar 30, 4:53 PM

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!