We didn't slam any player !!March 29 2004 at 8:36 PM
No score for this post
|unofficial (Login owha)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to I will be sorry to see someone with Common Sense depart this forum
If someone suggests we slammed anyone make your case. If your daughter takes a game misconduct that is recorded on the game sheet qnd distributed information on your own team website, don't expect us not to name them.
No one slammed the absent Cambridge players. the reference was in searching for a reason Why Cambridge would try to get permission to break the rules. How come they didn't get permission for day of Champs. Because it was wrong!
We credit were credit is due but if you think we are going to sit idle when adults misbehave you're sadly mistaken!!
Racial and discriminatory slurs are not part of hockey and if I were in charge, a player guilty would be expelled. Finished! Sorry you feel different.
|This message has been edited by owha from IP address 188.8.131.52 on Mar 29, 2004 8:39 PM|
- Unofficial ... - NCCP Dad on Mar 29, 2004, 9:18 PM
- I re-iterated our position further down and pasted here to make.. - unofficial on Mar 29, 2004, 10:24 PM
- So when is it okay to use call-ups? - Anonymous on Mar 29, 2004, 11:20 PM
- Please, knowledgable one!--where have you been? - unofficial on Mar 30, 2004, 9:52 AM
- Re: Please, knowledgable one!--where have you been? - Anonymous on Mar 30, 2004, 4:53 PM