UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

Re: Thanks Anonymous ...

April 18 2004 at 1:51 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 24.102.42.227

Response to Thanks Anonymous ...

Thanks for the tips DADDY. No one cares what is on your wall(WHAT GOES ON A WALL? TROPHIES? WHAT'S THAT!) from midget. like who comes on here and yaps about stuff like that? what a loser.(SOMEONE WITH CLASS THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IN CAMBRIDGE)

anyways, you guys look like the Montreal Canadians. Rebiero, Kovalev, etc.... do they play for your team? it sure looked like it! (ACTUALLY THEY'RE NOT FLURRIES)

anyways, just like the last game against the fury! 3 girls get hit by the sniper in the stands and fake an injury(YA, WE INJURE OURSELVES WE DON'T NEED HELP---YES WE DO, SO WE CALL UP PICKUPS (DAY 48), therefore scoring on the powerplay! whether a team is rough or what that is a disgrace to any game, girls or boys! your a joke, you team is a joke, and youno what!WE'RE STILL THE BIGGEST JOKES!!!

YOU GUYS GOT ELIMINATED BY CHEATERS....HAHAHA, better luck WAIT TILL next year.LECLAIR IS THE OWNER WHO CHEATED THE RULES-- TALK ABOUT THE WOLF GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE!! HE'S RUNNNG FOR COMPETITION DIRECTOR AND CAMBRIDGE WILL BYE TO THE FINAL.

SUCH A POTTY MOUTH, I HEARD TRYOUTS ARE BEING HELD AT MAPLEHURST WERE THERE'S NO ICE. JUST FELLOWS IN THE SAME MIX OF LIFE!!
-UNOFFICIAL

This message has been edited by owha from IP address 152.163.252.162 on Apr 19, 2004 9:08 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Thanks Anonymous ... - Anonymous on Apr 18, 2004, 8:10 AM
    1. GET ME THE NUMBERS OF THE PLAYERS - unofficial on Apr 19, 2004, 9:11 AM
      1. Not quite sure what you're asking ... - NCCP Dad on Apr 19, 2004, 9:24 AM
        1. GIVE ME THE CAMBRIDGE'S NUMBERS OF THE PROBLEMS! - unofficial on Apr 19, 2004, 9:27 AM
          1. Sorry, I don't have them ... - NCCP Dad on Apr 19, 2004, 9:31 AM
            1. Untitled - Anonymous on Apr 19, 2004, 5:14 PM
              1. In Unofficial's post - NCCP Dad on Apr 19, 2004, 5:23 PM

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!