Leading Players Down the Garden Path and then....April 25 2004 at 12:28 PM
No score for this post
|Anonymous (no login)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to It happens...
bingo the coach calls and says "sorry you're cut" even though they had been given a verbal. This happened to a friend from the Stoney Creek Midget AA team who had played up several times. She was told (by Diane Boles) that she would most likely have a spot on the Int. AA team. But after the 1st try-out she called and said she was cut and now this player is scrambling to find a spot which isn't easy since most teams have already fielded their teams.
Never take a coaches word, ask for the papers.
- ..Returning Stoney Players - Anonymous on Apr 25, 1:03 PM
- correction - Anonymous on Apr 25, 2:18 PM
- Psota - finnski on Apr 25, 5:42 PM
- played who? Score? - Anonymous on Apr 25, 8:03 PM
- Ex. Game - finnski on Apr 26, 6:19 PM
- Re: correction - Anonymous on Apr 25, 5:46 PM
- Words!!! - finnski on Apr 25, 5:54 PM
- Re: Words!!! - Anonymous on Apr 25, 8:37 PM
- not true - finnski on Apr 26, 6:24 PM