UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

Dear "Bittermen" Families:

April 28 2004 at 9:37 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login SeymoreHockey)
from IP address 209.47.108.149

Response to I think Seymore is out of here!

I'm still here. (I can hear you groan from here.)

Our team is now set. Some changes have been made. Strenghtened with some new additions. Hopefully we will have a very competitive team again this year. Time will tell.

An observation from the stands to all those pissing and moaning parents: It was interesting to watch your reaction last year when the coach actually shortened the bench in key games near the end of the year.

You would have thought the world had ended! "Oh woe is me...what's he doing...he's being mean..blah blah blah..."

Get over it. It's junior hockey and shortening the bench in key situations is a fact of life. All players go through this at one time or another. It may not be pleasant at the time, but in some situations you have to go with the players who are playing the best in that particular game. It's nothing personal...it's not worth throwing a tantrum over. As a matter of fact, the players handled it more maturely than the parents.

Enjoy the year - wherever you are!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Well Put!!! - Anonymous on Apr 28, 2004, 10:28 AM
    1. Excuse me guys. Junior Hockey is ...... - unofficial on Apr 28, 2004, 10:57 AM
      1. So your against..... - Anonymous on Apr 28, 2004, 11:24 AM
        1. think about it!! - unofficial on May 13, 2004, 2:32 PM
      2. I don't understand your point - Anonymous on Apr 28, 2004, 11:26 AM
        1. This previous post is from me...Seymore - Anonymous on Apr 28, 2004, 11:42 AM

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!