Dear "Bittermen" Families:April 28 2004 at 9:37 AM
No score for this post
|Anonymous (Login SeymoreHockey)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to I think Seymore is out of here!
I'm still here. (I can hear you groan from here.)
Our team is now set. Some changes have been made. Strenghtened with some new additions. Hopefully we will have a very competitive team again this year. Time will tell.
An observation from the stands to all those pissing and moaning parents: It was interesting to watch your reaction last year when the coach actually shortened the bench in key games near the end of the year.
You would have thought the world had ended! "Oh woe is me...what's he doing...he's being mean..blah blah blah..."
Get over it. It's junior hockey and shortening the bench in key situations is a fact of life. All players go through this at one time or another. It may not be pleasant at the time, but in some situations you have to go with the players who are playing the best in that particular game. It's nothing personal...it's not worth throwing a tantrum over. As a matter of fact, the players handled it more maturely than the parents.
Enjoy the year - wherever you are!
- Well Put!!! - Anonymous on Apr 28, 2004, 10:28 AM
- Excuse me guys. Junior Hockey is ...... - unofficial on Apr 28, 2004, 10:57 AM
- So your against..... - Anonymous on Apr 28, 2004, 11:24 AM
- think about it!! - unofficial on May 13, 2004, 2:32 PM
- I don't understand your point - Anonymous on Apr 28, 2004, 11:26 AM
- This previous post is from me...Seymore - Anonymous on Apr 28, 2004, 11:42 AM