UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

I don't understand your point

April 28 2004 at 11:26 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 209.47.108.149

Response to Excuse me guys. Junior Hockey is ......

I agree that at the Int AA level, players should not have to pay. And that is the case in Burlington. I also agree that parents should stay out of the operation of the team, especially on the bench. The girls have to learn to deal with different situations themselves, without mommy and daddy thowing hissy fits on their behalf.

I don't understand what you're saying about the new league though. By take is that womens' hockey needs a shake up of some sort. The way it sits now, without any sort of loyalty, or dedication to a team, it will continue to be a suitcase league where players switch at their whim or at the coaxing of a coach or team scout.

Women's Int AA hockey is so far away from being comparable to a junior boys organzation that it cannot be compared. It's unique...just like the game itself. Girls hockey and boys hockey are two entirely different animals from every perspective.

What is the solution? I don't know. There are so many areas that need attention, I wouldn't know where to start.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. This previous post is from me...Seymore - Anonymous on Apr 28, 2004, 11:42 AM
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!