UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

Re: out of her depth

August 18 2004 at 9:21 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 24.156.40.12

Response to Re: out of her depth

wow..ok i think everyone needs to relax a little.."unfortunately she's not bad, shes horrible"?!?! who says that about a 14 year old girl?? i totally agree that shes out of her league playing with the juniors (as all 14 year olds are!) but she shud at least be given a little bit of respect. someone out there obviously thinks shes good enough to play jr. i think everyone shud just keep in mind that this girl's probably reading every bad word being written about her..and if shes not its her parents and/or team mates. talk about bringing someones confidence down! shes not the only 14 year old playing junior so why only pick on her? if u ask me, theres not one 14 year old playing junior this season thats not going to suffer..whether its mentally or physically. lets just hope that (sooner rather than later) a rule will be put into place making sure that girls don't skip midget because pretty soon there isnt going to be a difference between midget and junior.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Big Deal - Anonymous on Aug 22, 11:34 AM
    1. Big Deal 2 - Anonymous on Aug 22, 1:27 PM
      1. Big Deal 2? - Anonymous on Aug 22, 11:59 PM
        1. Re: Big Deal 2? - Anonymous on Aug 23, 7:56 AM
          1. Re: Big Deal 2? - Anonymous on Aug 24, 12:47 AM
    2. What have you been watching! - unofficial on Aug 23, 1:58 PM

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!