UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

Unbelievable

November 7 2004 at 10:44 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 69.157.15.172

Response to dikes on ice

Ok, well i know this message is old but i have not been on for a while but when i saw this message it pissed me right off! Do you really have the right to classify most female refs as dykes??? i dont think you do! for one if they are thats their own business and two wat shouldn't be exposed to the girls??? Lesbians??? well for your information there are alot of lesbians who play girls hockey, sorry to break that to you but there are, and for all you know there probably are some or at least one on your team! so you should becareful wat you say because you could be making someone feel very uncomfotable. Also there are alot of gay and lesbians in the world so if u dont want to be exposed to them then u should never leave your house! and still then maybe someone you know is gay but in the closet and they cant come out to you because they would lose your friendship, but i dont know why they would care because you an ass and probably talk shit to them about your dyke refs! well im too pissed to write anymore to this stupis bullshit message! but all i have to say is that gay and lesbian people are not aliens so theres no need to treat them like they are!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Unbelievable - Anonymous on Nov 7, 11:18 AM
    1. Re: Unbelievable - Richard Male on Nov 7, 11:28 AM
      1. Richard, Not sure I want to wade in but you got my attention. - unofficial owha on Nov 8, 12:02 PM
        1. Re: Richard, Not sure I want to wade in but you got my attention. - Richard Male on Nov 8, 1:35 PM
          1. Now that's offensive...Comparing this issue to the absurdity - unofficial owha on Nov 8, 2:23 PM
    2. Re: Unbelievable - Anonymous on Nov 9, 12:43 AM

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!