UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

Richard, Not sure I want to wade in but you got my attention.

November 8 2004 at 12:02 PM
No score for this post
unofficial owha  (Login owha)
Forum Owner
from IP address 152.163.100.132

Response to Re: Unbelievable

First. I may or may not agree with poster, but I will defend his right to say it. Sure social tolerance is the order of the day but does it extend to "hate"? In our homophobic society gays have challenges. That is acceptance of their lifestyle by others. We as Canadians have to tolerate differences but certainly don't have to agree with them. This particular issue is common talk in all arenas so lets not pretend it doesn't exist.

Reality is most refs are way out of line in the promotion of the game and actually feel they are a part of it. As some say we wouldn't have a game without them ..is pure arogance. There will always be a game to enjoy with or without the striped shirts. Enjoy!

Oh by the way Network 54 is American and leaders in the world on "Free Speech"..... something your grandparents fought for, Oh and by the way happy 75th aniversary on the Rights of Every Canadian Women on being a "person". We have a lot to be thankful for and remember...

-unofficial owha

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Richard, Not sure I want to wade in but you got my attention. - Richard Male on Nov 8, 1:35 PM
    1. Now that's offensive...Comparing this issue to the absurdity - unofficial owha on Nov 8, 2:23 PM

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!