2nd thoughtNovember 12 2004 at 5:10 PM
No score for this post
|Anonymous (no login)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to My Atom top 10 - Burlington is too low
When making the last post, I thought that this site was a fun site used by parents and coaches to further "talk" hockey while remaining in the structure of rep hockey being competetive.
I have read some other threads here and realize that I may be contributing to the overly competetive nature of rep sports and would like to apologize to anyone that may be offended by my opinion.
My daughter plays rep hockey and has a blast doing so. This year she has been blessed by having a great group of teammates and coaches and because of this, they are having success in their games. To participate in the "ranking" was for fun only and in no way, meant to diminish the success and enjoyment that the girls in the other cities are having.
Rep hockey by definition is competetive and as such, will have winners and losers and my opinion is not intended to illicit any negative reactions from anyone. It is my opinion only and probably should have been kept to myself.
Ultimately the Provincials will determine the best team, not some ranking list on a public thread, and I look forward to that time as the hockey will be a blast to watch.
- Grasshopper as you get older and wiser... - statsy on Nov 15, 10:24 AM
- thought this was for real posters! - 2 minutes on Nov 18, 7:55 AM
- Reason with this........ - statsy on Nov 18, 5:06 PM
- With What! - 2 minutes on Nov 19, 8:47 AM
- Ouch, darnit, I think I cracked a tooth ... - (formerly) Bramdad on Nov 19, 1:26 PM
- not to deface Brampton's Achievement.... - unofficial on Nov 19, 1:59 PM
- Re: Ouch, darnit, I think I cracked a tooth ... - Anonymous on Nov 20, 10:42 AM
- Isn't it ... - Anonymous on Nov 20, 10:48 AM
- Blush, Blush - (formerly) Bramdad on Nov 20, 12:52 PM