New BAA top 5.September 7 2005 at 8:57 AM
No score for this post
|Easterner (no login)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to bantam aa top ten?
Based on comments todate, here is a top 5. Not familiar enough with metro to go any deeper. Much of this based on the PAA picture over the last two years.
1 - London (BAA silver 2005, PAA gold 2004, PAA top gun 2005)
2 - Bluewater (PAA gold 2005, PAA silver 2004)
3 - Oakville (Based on comments on this forum and first listing)
4 - Etobicoke(Based on comments on this forum and first listing)
5 - NCCP (BAA final 4 in 2005, strong PAA in 2004)
Not included are Durham, 91's playing midget.
Contenders: Cornwall, Kitchener, Brampton.
Note that after Telus, Aeros, Vaughan, Cornwall and Willowdale tourneys a true list can be established. If you go back to last year, the poll that came out shortly after the Telus/Aeros tourney identified the 4 teams in the final 4 at OWHA in the top 5 predictions (London, Durham, Brampton and NCCP)
- Re: New BAA top 5. - Anonymous on Sep 7, 2005, 9:15 PM
- PWAA finish is a pretty good barometer, but the - Anonymous on Sep 7, 2005, 10:25 PM
- Re: PWAA finish is a pretty good barometer, but the - Anonymous on Sep 8, 2005, 7:37 AM
- Last years gold medal winners - Easterner on Sep 8, 2005, 9:59 AM
- Re: Last years gold medal winners - Anonymous on Sep 8, 2005, 6:38 PM
- Re: Last years gold medal winners - Anonymous on Sep 15, 2005, 10:22 PM
- London vs Etobicoke 3 -1 - Easterner on Sep 25, 2005, 9:41 AM
- Update after Willowdale - Easterner on Sep 26, 2005, 12:15 AM
- CAPS - eastern_observer on Sep 30, 2005, 11:19 AM
- Caps will be in Aeros - Anonyous on Oct 1, 2005, 10:31 PM