Re: Agreed on BAA top 2January 15 2006 at 11:28 PM
No score for this post
|Anonymous (no login)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to Agreed on BAA top 2
So the NCCP team won in Scarboro this weekend and Bluewater won in Guelph last weekend. Guess you are on the money with your predictions.
Could the Caps inconsistency be linked to goaltending. From what I've seen one is very good, the other just average. Hard to follow that team, since they don't play in a league. The League standings in the east shows Kanata on top, with Kingston and Cornwall 2nd and third respectively, all three within points of each other. Rest of the teams clearly further back playing 500 hockey at best. (9 teams, including some A teams).
- East Standings - Anonymous on Jan 15, 2006, 11:40 PM
- ....need a little interpretation - Eastern_Observer on Jan 16, 2006, 4:02 PM
- Re: ....need a little interpretation - Anonymous on Jan 16, 2006, 6:05 PM
- Re: ....need a little interpretation - Anonymous on Jan 16, 2006, 11:56 PM
- No agruments from me - Eastern_Observer on Jan 17, 2006, 9:10 AM
- History against you - Anonymous on Jan 17, 2006, 10:36 PM
- Re: History against you - Anonymous on Jul 16, 2006, 11:38 PM