UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Get your facts Straight
    • Anonymous (no login)
      Posted Nov 16, 2003 12:08 PM

As far as Mr. Higgins have all this control you think he has...he doesn't. I'm not quite sure why you think that the Midget girls would be the only ones losing out, there are lots of girls on the Bluewater team that never woulda made it with the midget girls moving up.Can you honestly tell me that Marziali, Patton, Miles, Mcmanus,Van Doren, and so many others wouldnt have made the team? The oly questionable would have been goaltending. ARE YOU STARTING TO SEE THE PICTURE? The whole London team would have been made up of both teams, not favouring one more than the other. Why would the devilettes waste time giving them an interview? They already knew that Isen was going to get the team because he simply has more experience and more provincial wins. And as far as the Bluewater girls having every right to play there, by the rules, your right, they do, but I think its stupid that they can't just pick an organization and play for them. Its like as soon as someone doesn't get their way, just blame it on the organization and leave cuz things arent fair right. Well things aren't always going to go your way, and you're not always going to have the coach you want, but suck it up and deal with it. But no, you guys can't do that. You just decide to leave. Committment obviously means nothing to you. I have pride in my association, and they may not be perfect or do things how I want them to, but I play for them,and I made my committment to my fellow players so I'm not just going to bail out when things don't go my way. You have girls on your team that have played for chatham, london and now bluewater all in the past three years. Like what the hell is that? Maybe the organizations are the ones with the problems, maybe its the whiney players that can't just suck it up and play hockey. Everyone blames it on the politics, but guess what, everyone has the same shit to deal with. I think the rules need to change, and teams should have three or four cards they can give to players outside their immediate district.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)