UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Championship predictions...
    • The Diceman (Premier Login thediceman)
      Posted Apr 4, 2004 12:18 AM

Jr Mississagua Vs Areos
      This is not a walk over as some may think. I expect a good game and a very close game. The Areos demonstrated today that they can play when the chips are down. So I am predicting a 3 - 2 game with the Areo's on the winning end. Look for goaltending to be the difference in this game.

Jr consolation game

Brampton Vs Markham

If things go as expected here the Thunder win by 2. The markam defence was unable to stop the Areo's today and I expect that they will hav the same problem with Brampton.

Midget AA final

Etobicoke Vs Areo's
      Well this is going to be a big game, usually when you expect the game to be close it is not. I am predicting a 3 goal game. It is going to be the very good Etobicoke team, motivated by the fact that they didn't qualify for the provincals or is it going to be the team with the best overal skill that wins. The Areo's are also motivated to prove that they are the best team in the NMGHL. Well I think the Areo's will prove that they are the best team in NMGHL.

Consolation game

Brampton Vs Clearview
      Of all the games to watch tommorrow, this could be the best!! Two very agggessive teams. This game may well go to the team that excepts the lost that they suffered today. I feel that the team that works the hardest may have the advantage here, Clearview has the overall advantage of team speed. However if the Brampton forwards can create some pressure with their forecheck, look for a very close game. Clearview needs to disguise their breakout a lttle better. A weak side breakout will make things easier against this team. Overtime may well be needed to decide this one. Clearview by 1

Play hard, play fair

The Diceman
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!