UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Sudbury int AA

October 16 2003 at 6:36 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 24.102.62.106

What's the scoop on them this year?
Are they made up of last year's midget's?
If they are why havrn't they been in top ten? They were phenomenal last year. Definitely a step above every other team.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
unofficial
(Login owha)
Forum Owner

still unknown

No score for this post
October 17 2003, 8:40 AM 

Previous posters confirm most from last year have travelled.

-statsy

(Login ChOaChWaRrIoR)

sudbury...

No score for this post
October 18 2003, 1:17 PM 

I'm not positive, but i do believe they have a few players from last year not all of them of course since most of them are now on scolarships.

statsy
(Login owha)
Forum Owner

6 midgets graduated to Int AA

No score for this post
October 21 2003, 9:32 AM 

3 players were due to overage and three took their game up. They include Julie Boschetto (g) starter,Sarah Johnston,Laura Lindsay,Jodi Thompson,Mel Guillmette, Mel Lebreton

Watch them at Solid Goal this weekend!!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: 6 midgets graduated to Int AA

No score for this post
October 21 2003, 6:32 PM 

I'm not trying to be undermining of any team, but I watched this team at Telus and was not impressed at all.

(Login ChOaChWaRrIoR)

Sudbury

No score for this post
October 22 2003, 7:12 PM 

They aren't awful, but there ok, a few of the players from last years midgets have improved, kinda wondering why they aren't playing midget AA does anyone know? And i thought Laura Lindsay is playing in Vermont?

Anonymous
(no login)

what league do the play in

No score for this post
October 24 2003, 7:23 PM 

what league does sudbury play for a regular season?

Current Topic - Sudbury int AA
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!