UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Bluewater Feud!!!

October 23 2003 at 9:41 PM
No score for this post
  (Login hockey_4life)
from IP address 142.154.99.93

Rumor has it, that there have been many fights this seasion within the bluewater team. I heard that just last week, one of the formar bluewater players punched one of the formar jr.stangs players during practice and broke her jaw!! In defence another formar jr.stang player checked the formar bluewater player, who had broke the girls jaw, and gave her a concussisoan. this teams crumblinng...willl they evefr make it to provincials??

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Bluewater Feud!!!

No score for this post
October 23 2003, 10:23 PM 

How can there be a former Bluewater player? If they played for Bluewater last season and they are on the team again this year, former makes no sense at all. Learn how to spell too! Quit spreading rumours about us anyway, you will never beat us!

hockey_4life
(Login The_bullet88)

rumours

No score for this post
October 23 2003, 10:44 PM 

I only speak what I hear. I have an inside source that tells me differently from what you say. Don't be so cocky...anyone is beatable!

players dad
(no login)

wow

No score for this post
October 24 2003, 9:43 AM 

Where do you people get this stuff. The broken jaw in question happen on our Eastern trip to play American Universities. The player was cross checked to the face by a defenseman from Assabet Valley.Also there has been no infighting as everyone keeps saying. This team has alot of talent and they get along fine. I have been on 2 bus trips this year aready and have not seen anything but good times by all.

Current Topic - Bluewater Feud!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!