Click logo to enter advertiser's site

 Return to Index  

Sorry. Its a C6

July 30 2012 at 9:27 AM

Bill Troth  (Login billtroth)
from IP address

Response to Re: Where can I get a park toggle rod?


Set up as race only, manual, reverse valve body. I found a drawing on line that shows it. Part # 7D411

[linked image][linked image]

Bill Troth
64 Galaxie NSS

This message has been edited by billtroth from IP address on Jul 30, 2012 10:11 AM

 Respond to this message   

Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement