Eli Soriano at Ang Dating Daan

Return to Index  

BRO ELI SORIANO, SUGO NG DIOS

November 10 2006 at 11:28 AM
No score for this post
Rufah Buenaventura  (Login ruffah_cutie)

Response to BRO ELI SORIANO, SUGO NG DIOS

Bro, you know, As what I've said, preachers are those who sent by God to teach us His Holy Word for us to be saved. And of course, they have been appointed by Him through their knowledge of Theology and other course related to the bible, And nobody is perfect so preachers sometimes can commit mistakes, and even us also, commit some mistakes, but we, as all the preachers who commit mistakes find several ways to avoid committng mistakes again, and dont you know that the bible has several translations, so that there art lots of times that most of our preachers cannot avoid commit mistakes in teache=ing the bible, and who told you that most of the preachers often contradict their own teachings? Show me...

And, one thing is, do you think that preachers are like God woho dont commit mistakes because they were sent by Him? You know that even his apostles sometimes commit minor mistakes and they're also find ways to avoid committng mistakes again, so preachers do also. Only God and Jesus Christ are those who have not committed mistakes ever since.

Okei... Can you show me some instances of things that preachers can commit of? Ahh!!! I know... Those that cam be watched in the channel 25, The INC shows... Why? Do you think that those are true? Why dont you ask yourself... "Is that credible.... or they just make a libelous words againts their co preachers?"

You know, the Bible can have a contradiction with the original but, whatever does it says, we should remember that the Bible is a Word Of God that we should believed of...

ayt...

Take care and God bless....

~Rufah~

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
Page 1 2
dconNov 10, 2006, 8:09 PM
Page 1 2
Rufah BuenaventuraNov 11, 2006, 1:51 PM
Page 1 2
dconNov 17, 2006, 12:55 PM
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Ang mga LUMALABAS sa BIBIG ni Eli Soriano ng Ang Dating Daan

Former Ang Dating Daan
Main Index
CyBrO Forum
Admin/Forum Owner

Ang layunin ng forum na ito ay para sa HAMON ni ginoong Eli Soriano na...
Eliseo "Eli" Soriano : "Ngayon, kung sasabihin 'nyo meron din akong mali eh di' i-expose 'nyo rin , ipakita ninyo . I'm ready to face anybody"
Website counter