Eli Soriano at Ang Dating Daan

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Mga Ang Dating Daan Coordinating Centers - SARADO NA!

January 11 2007 at 11:52 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login Ka_Toto)

Mas mabuti po siguro kung maglagay ng exclusive thread na puro updates lang ng mga lokal o coordinating centers nila na abandonado na. Mas maganda pag may pictures.
maging fair din tayo. . . baka lumipat lang . . . sa mas MALAKI . . . .

malaking plaza hehehe.

Thread title: 'Ang Dating Daan' added

This message has been edited by i3answer on Jan 16, 2007 6:57 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Molds
(Login ScriptCode)

Re: Mga Coordinating Centers - SARADO NA!

No score for this post
January 15 2007, 11:21 PM 

Siyempre lipat sa mas maayos na lugar.

Kung may makukuhang mas magandang lugar bakit di lilipat?

getz moh bah

mold spores may germinate, attaching to cells along the respiratory tract and causing further problems in those with weak immune systems.

alien
(Login eli-yen)

maayos na lugar??!!!

No score for this post
January 16 2007, 4:36 PM 

lumipat sa mas maayos na lugar? o lumipat sa mas mumurahing apartment, ha ha ha, you better check your coordinating center here in consolacion cebu and then tell me sino kaya ang mapagpaimbabaw. o kaya sa mandaue tas ikaw na ang magsabi kung ano ang nasa ilalim ng gusali baka sabihin mo naman masyado ko kayong minamaliit.

"my sheep hear my voice, and i know them, and they know me" (john 10:27)

Truth or Consequence
(Login Sheriff_Atheist)

Just a reminder to all Christians and Evangelists:

No score for this post
January 18 2007, 5:57 AM 

Just a reminder to all Christians and Evangelists:
Who are you all to wave your fingers? People are not stupid for this kinds of matter. Every

discussions held in between internet sites and forums are all lame. Neither do I provoke the

existence of it. But let me say, it is like hidding behind your Mother's pants. It is sad to

know how CHURCH became to be a negative acknowledgement of business politics.
I am very ashamed about how Iglesia ni Cristo by Felix Manalo and Iglesia ng Dios by Eli

Soriano going on right now.It irritates me.I guess I am not the only one. Let me say to

both members, DO A GOOD THING ABOUT HISTORY!! go on and pick up your phones. Stop quarreling

and parrying about a piece of small gem. Because for us, we think both of you held to a

conspiracy of war. Who do you think suffers more? Believers or Non-believers? Who takes

advantage? Who does not?
Therefore in Conclusion: STOP RUNNING AROUND THE BUSHES and finish the war you all created.
This a instinctively a WAR indeed. A war of religion, "HOLY WAR" let me say.
We have Studied the past and the history. We don't wan't it to happen again. NO more

bloodshed because of this stupid schism.
Why won't you both have a decent debate, in front of a crowd and even in TV or whatever just

as long you both talk at the same moment in history, now with a phone in all your mouth so

every people can hear.
Remember this, People are seekers of truth. And so we are waiting for Iglesia ni Cristo by

Manalo and Iglesia ng Dios by Eli Soriano for whoever there representatives would be to do

an OPEN DEBATE regarding their beliefs in the bible for us to know who we should really

believe. FORUMS, WEBSITES and BLOGS is not enough for this kind of war.
Go ahead and have a debate LIVE VIA SATELLITE around the globe. And after that we'll publish

that in magazines and media. If you think you are both good, let us come on and JOIN this

mass debate.
SO AGAIN, INC and ADD pls face each other and have a one on one or even a panel or whatever

to have an open DEBATE weekly to stop this war. YOu know why we should do this? because both

of you is already creating business out of it. Business is good but your kind of business is

mixed with bad politics.And if this war never ends, Non-believers will still be

non-believers. So in other words, THIS IS ALL USELESS if INC is non responsive between ADD's

call for a duel, a DEBATE once and for all.
If it really won't happen, I think ADD did not made their best, and INC remains LIMP. In

filipino, MGA INUTIL all of you.

i3answer
(Login i3answer)
CYBRO

Re: Mga Ang Dating Daan Coordinating Centers - SARADO NA!

No score for this post
January 16 2007, 6:58 AM 

i3Molder
(Login ScriptCode)

No score for this post
January 16 2007, 8:49 AM 

deleted - nonsense post

This message has been edited by i3answer on Jan 16, 2007 1:05 PM

Anonymous
(Login Ingkotong)
CYBR0

No score for this post
January 16 2007, 9:31 AM 

Itong nasa Sabang, Baliwag, Bulacan na lokal ng ADD ay nawala na yung dating malaking karatula nila na kulay indicating that there is a Dating Daan locale there.

Subukin kong i-confirm kung nandun pa. malapit ito sa may matandang bahay nila Willy Santiago. Baka nga property pa nila yun eh.

RS
(Login Menorrah)
CYBR0

Ang Dating Daan Coordinating Center - inuupahan lang?

No score for this post
January 16 2007, 4:58 PM 

bakit hindi magpatayo ng sariling gusali ang mga taga- Ang Dating Daan para hindi na sila mangupahan?

Inuubos lang kasi ni Eli Soriano sa walang katuturan ang perang inuutang niya sa mga kawawang kaanib....

i3Molder
(Login ScriptCode)

No score for this post
January 16 2007, 5:19 PM 

deleted, post doesn't have anything to do with Ang Dating Daan coordinating centers

This message has been edited by i3answer on Jan 16, 2007 7:59 PM

Anonymous
(Login Ingkotong)
CYBR0

No score for this post
January 16 2007, 5:46 PM 

Molds,

So why don't you face reality and answer my question in the other thread regarding Eli Soriano's negosyo and the fact that people sell pirated Cds and DVDs inside your Pasalamatan?

Come on. I dare you. If you really are for the truth as you say, how come you won't answer my question? Afraid? I guess so!

Molds
(Login ScriptCode)

No score for this post
January 16 2007, 6:22 PM 

I'm testing the mods patience here.

As it goes my post was deleted.

So, this means I'm pointless in your eyes. So why bother asking question if I'm deem pointless to you.

mold spores may germinate, attaching to cells along the respiratory tract and causing further problems in those with weak immune systems.

Anonymous
(Login Ingkotong)
CYBR0

No score for this post
January 16 2007, 6:42 PM 

The fact that you're still here and I'm still here and I'm still asking questions negate your statement.

Your statement only comes true as long as you won't answer my questions, because that's what a forum is for.

If you're only interested in posting and not answering questions re: Eli and ADD matters (which this forum is for) then you better start a blog and satisfy yourself there.

But I tell you, people who observes what's happening here and exchange of posts will surely see your fear in answering my questions, Mr. TRUTH, err Mr. Molds.

i3answer
(Login i3answer)
CYBRO

No score for this post
January 16 2007, 8:04 PM 

Molds
(Login ScriptCode) Re: Mga Ang Dating Daan Coordinating Centers - SARADO NA!
No score for this post January 16 2007, 6:22 PM

I'm testing the mods patience here.

As it goes my post was deleted.

So, this means I'm pointless in your eyes. So why bother asking question if I'm deem pointless to you.

So why can't you cite at least one an example of an Ang Dating Daan coordinating center which you said changed its venue and transferred into an better place?

Ang Dating Daan Forum
Eli Soriano at Ang Dating Daan - Members of the Church of God International Forum
Members of the Church of God International Forum
Sir Boying's Ang Dating Daan Forum
Ang Dating Daan News Center
Ang Dating Daan Audio/Video Clips

Mods
(Login ScriptCode)

No score for this post
January 17 2007, 8:36 AM 

i3answer is the most dummiest mods here.

He keeps asking question and when answered he will delete my post.

And when did you answer at least one of my questions.

funny how it goes, but certainly it hurts this forum a lot because of i3answer's effeminate and stubborn acts.

What you say is what you actually are.

This message has been edited by i3answer on Jan 17, 2007 7:12 PM

alien
(Login eli-yen)

non-sense post

No score for this post
January 17 2007, 10:18 AM 

another message that seems to convey no meaning. pwe

"my sheep hear my voice, and i know them, and they know me" (john 10:27)

Anonymous
(Login Ingkotong)
CYBR0

Re: non-sense post

No score for this post
January 17 2007, 11:13 AM 

Still, Molds is quiet regarding my questions.

How pathetic!

L2S_SPSS
(Login L2S_SPSS)

No score for this post
January 18 2007, 6:27 AM 

Ganito ang nangyari sa ilan sa mga ADD Coordinating Center... to see is to believe.

xadd_c.gif

Hindi ito Edited.

http://eltoes.tripod.com/index.htm

Bro. Vic (Lumayas na sa ADD)
(Login bro.vic.101)
CYBR0

No score for this post
January 19 2007, 11:29 PM 

Sheriff_Atheist

Anomang lahi, anomang bansa may mga inutil na tao. Ang maipapayo ko sayo, magbakasyon ka kung nasusuka ka na sa Pilipinas at sa mga tao dito. Punta ka ng Hongkong, walang visa na kailangan, mura lang ang gagastusin.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Ang mga LUMALABAS sa BIBIG ni Eli Soriano ng Ang Dating Daan

Former Ang Dating Daan
Main Index
CyBrO Forum
Admin/Forum Owner

Ang layunin ng forum na ito ay para sa HAMON ni ginoong Eli Soriano na...
Eliseo "Eli" Soriano : "Ngayon, kung sasabihin 'nyo meron din akong mali eh di' i-expose 'nyo rin , ipakita ninyo . I'm ready to face anybody"
Website counter