Eli Soriano at Ang Dating Daan

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pinoy atheist: a supporter of Eli Soriano and his Ang Dating Daan?

January 27 2007 at 11:08 AM
No score for this post

Anonymous  (Login texhnolyze)

http://www.network54.com/Forum/261121/thread/1169071516/last-1169866832/

Anonymous
(Login texhnolyze) Re: Inutil
No score for this post January 27 2007, 10:48 AM

What if I told you guys that Eli Soriano is actually an atheist pretending to be a Christian and a believer of God? You guys can ask Bro. Vic (former Ang Dating Daan member) about that - email: bro.vic@i12.com

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist) Re: Inutil
No score for this post January 27 2007, 10:51 AM

Do you have a proof? Or this ia another of those tasteless propagandas? Hay my papaya...Now I know why this trend is titled "inutil" )

Pinoy Atheist

The fool said in his heart, "There is no God", the wise say it to the world.

Which reminds me of the saying, "Ang isda, nahuhuli sa bibig."

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login pinoyatheist)

Re: Pinoy atheist: a supporter of Eli Soriano and his Ang Dating Daan?

No score for this post
January 27 2007, 11:15 AM 

Sa bibig nahuhuli daw ang isda...There is only one problem, I am not a fish

So am I included in your hit list?

Hahaha!

Ciao.
Pinoy Atheist

Anonymous
(Login texhnolyze)

No score for this post
January 27 2007, 11:24 AM 

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist) Re: Pinoy atheist: a supporter of Eli Soriano and his Ang Dating Daan?
No score for this post January 27 2007, 11:15 AM

Sa bibig nahuhuli daw ang isda...There is only one problem, I am not a fish

So am I included in your hit list?

Hahaha!

And when did I say that you are a literal fish?

It only shows that you are a liar (Jn. 8:44).

(Login pinoyatheist)

No score for this post
January 27 2007, 5:18 PM 

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Does the verse also applicable to you since you are a member of the INC? Kasi according to some Christian source any one who deny Jesus as a God is further from the truth (John 1:1-3,14; 10:33; Colossians 2:9; 1st Timothy 3:16; Revelation 1:8). So by that definition, you are as guilty as I am.

Oh by the way, It reminds me of something.
If a man said that "I will tell you the truth...all I'm saying is a lie." what does it mean?
Did I lied by telling the truth or am I lying that I'm lying. Yeah, what a paradox eh?

(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 28 2007, 9:42 PM 

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist)
No score for this post January 27 2007, 5:18 PM

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Does the verse also applicable to you since you are a member of the INC? Kasi according to some Christian source any one who deny Jesus as a God is further from the truth (John 1:1-3,14; 10:33; Colossians 2:9; 1st Timothy 3:16; Revelation 1:8). So by that definition, you are as guilty as I am.

Oh by the way, It reminds me of something.
If a man said that "I will tell you the truth...all I'm saying is a lie." what does it mean?
Did I lied by telling the truth or am I lying that I'm lying. Yeah, what a paradox eh?

I guess you're barking at the wrong tree. What your wrote was a futile bashing out of context. You are hurling insult way up in the sky and smacking it right in front of you.

(John 1:1-3,14; 10:33; Colossians 2:9; 1st Timothy 3:16; Revelation 1:8) Does not teach that Jesus is God. It was the interpretation of Christ is God Christian that made it look like that. Reading those verses you posted does not bleed that Christ is God doctrine either.

None of the Bible verses tells us that Christ is God, neither Christ himself taught us that He is God in nature.

"For though although we walk in the flesh we do not war in the flesh for the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly but the power of God to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every proud obstacle to the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ." - The Apostle Paul

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist)

No score for this post
January 29 2007, 12:24 PM 

According to Eagle's Eye: I guess you're barking at the wrong tree. What your wrote was a futile bashing out of context. You are hurling insult way up in the sky and smacking it right in front of you.

(John 1:1-3,14; 10:33; Colossians 2:9; 1st Timothy 3:16; Revelation 1:8) Does not teach that Jesus is God. It was the interpretation of Christ is God Christian that made it look like that. Reading those verses you posted does not bleed that Christ is God doctrine either.

None of the Bible verses tells us that Christ is God, neither Christ himself taught us that He is God in nature.
------------------------

Mamamia! Do you interpret other Christian's Hermeutics as "bashing" and "insults"? Beside it is your interpretation that said that those verses are Christian's interpretations. Oh my gulay!

Eagle's Eye
(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 29 2007, 1:49 PM 

Trying again to divert, funny LOL!

You are talking senselessly, don't tell us that you are not bashing and insulting Bro. Technolyze with your statements. You may have been very good in writing but you lack knowledge about what you wrote

And FYI, I said they were Christians because that's what they claim they were. But in reality they are not, they don't follow Christ teaching that there is only one true God - Father (Jn. 17:1-3)

"For though although we walk in the flesh we do not war in the flesh for the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly but the power of God to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every proud obstacle to the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ." - The Apostle Paul

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 9:02 AM 

Not again @ Eagle Eye,
A lot of Christians, including the members of the INC accuse each other of being a false Christian and telling each other that they give false interpretation of the Bible. If I ask a typical Christian about the INC, I will have the same response the same one that you accuse them of. So sa totoo lang gas-gas na yan tol.

Again, Biblical hermeneutics is to vaugue. Christiuan will interpret the Bible bese on thier pre-conditioned belief.

Now why not be a good boy and answer my post in the last topic in the forum "may Diyos ba o wala" kaysa nagtatyaga ka giving me very poor excuses for real answers. Tutal, you claim to be an "eagle eye" so may I suggest you let the other issue fly.

Waiting for your rebuttal in a more interesting topic.

Pinoy Atheist

Eagle's Eye
(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 10:29 AM 

My basis would be the Bible, but since you don't believe what is written in the Bible then what's the use explaining it to you?

I have a pending question in the Thread "Sherif_Atheist lets talk about Science and Bible", yet none of you dare to speak up. So what's the point in arguing with you? You guys have been here pushing your questions base on your premise and trying to bleed out for some answers, but I have posted a single simple question and you, and your band members just ignore it.

(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 4:03 PM 

this is the question you're pertaining to???

Who created life and the universe? Does Science have the ultimate truth to tell us? Please answer with your reference in brief statement, qouting your source.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you check out thread May Diyos ba o Wala by Kira, you will see there that one poster said that if there are complex stuff, then there must be someone who created it. It's similar to your question Eagle Eye, that's why i didn't find the need to post in your thread against sheriff atheist. And then Pinoy backfired by saying that if that is the logic then someone must have created god as well. and in that thread, we are pointing out some things that we notice "weird" about THE BIBLE YOU FOLLOW.. so in short, you follow the bible, then we even give you the privelege of debating with you on what is inside the bible that you follow, and then you didn't answer the questions that we gave out. now tell me who's ducking???

and the title of the thread states that you are challenging Sheriff, and then you called on Pinoy, but not me! im so jealous! now that your accusing us for not answering your post, here i am!

right now, i dont think science has the "ULTIMATE TRUTH" yet, i dont think i need any reference to this, because really, no one has proven scientifically where we all came from, but science is on the way of finding out. but if your so confident about the bible having "THE ULTIMATE TRUTH", then why do you duck our questions on the May Diyos o Wala thread??? so ur the one bleeding out for answers?? puh-leeese.. i've answered every post given by you and your comrades but you all duck it.

quack! quack! quack! quack!

(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 6:27 PM 

SuperPwet
(Login SuperPwet)
No score for this post January 30 2007, 4:03 PM

this is the question you're pertaining to???

Who created life and the universe? Does Science have the ultimate truth to tell us? Please answer with your reference in brief statement, qouting your source.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you check out thread May Diyos ba o Wala by Kira, you will see there that one poster said that if there are complex stuff, then there must be someone who created it. It's similar to your question Eagle Eye, that's why i didn't find the need to post in your thread against sheriff atheist. And then Pinoy backfired by saying that if that is the logic then someone must have created god as well. and in that thread, we are pointing out some things that we notice "weird" about THE BIBLE YOU FOLLOW.. so in short, you follow the bible, then we even give you the privelege of debating with you on what is inside the bible that you follow, and then you didn't answer the questions that we gave out. now tell me who's ducking???

and the title of the thread states that you are challenging Sheriff, and then you called on Pinoy, but not me! im so jealous! now that your accusing us for not answering your post, here i am!

right now, i dont think science has the "ULTIMATE TRUTH" yet, i dont think i need any reference to this, because really, no one has proven scientifically where we all came from, but science is on the way of finding out. but if your so confident about the bible having "THE ULTIMATE TRUTH", then why do you duck our questions on the May Diyos o Wala thread??? so ur the one bleeding out for answers?? puh-leeese.. i've answered every post given by you and your comrades but you all duck it.

Hmmm. am I talking to a duck duck, I see this guy squeaks like real

He say ""right now, i dont think science has the "ULTIMATE TRUTH" yet""

This guy has high hope, that eventually he will be vindicated, funny just like the Acient Romans and Greek that percieved that the earth was on Atlas shoulder. LOL!!!

Seriuosly, the Bible already can explained this:

Job 12 (New International Version)

7 "But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you;
8 or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you.
9 Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this?
10 In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.

Who would disagree that nothing in this world is greater than life itself? Is it not life that gives meaning and color to the other creations of God? What would the world look like without life in it? Would it not be so desolate and empty? Still, God's creation of inanimate objects redily found in this planet alone even extends to the universe. The Bible further says:

Psalm 19 (New International Version)
1 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.
3 There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.
4 Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun,

The heavens indeed have myriads of unreachable stars sorrounding our solar system. Our encounter with what is plainly visible already elicits inexplicable admiration. What more if we see every thing that God has made?

Anonymous
(Login stinky88)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 6:30 PM 

I hate to bust in like this! I've been watching this forum for quite some time now!

Hey Eagle's Eye! Cut these guys some slack and answer the question man! Don't make it hard on yourself. Based on your last post: January 30 2007, 10:29 AM

You said: " My basis would be the Bible, but since you don't believe what is written in the Bible then what's the use explaining it to you?"

Don't you treat this as a challenge for you and the rest of your mates? Back on the old days, a lot of people don't believe in the bible and all of its context right? So how come John the baptist, Jesus and his followers managed to convince people to be baptised as Christians? How did you guys convinced your friends etc. to convert to your sect or religion? Is it the teachings? What makes yours defferent? FOCUS on the main issue man! I'm waiting for your reply and maybe you can shed some light on to this query! Use whatever resource you have aside from the bible to prove your claim.

These guys need answers man that's why their on to you hard!

And please, don't try to change the topic again. Just get straight to the point!

stinky88

No one can save you except yourself!! And I mean NO ONE!!!

(Login SuperPwet)

Re: quack! quack! quack! quack!

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 6:35 PM 

im telling you stinky88, THEY WONT ANSWER THE WHOLE POST. dont count on it stinky. they will just keep on repeating how evil Soriano is.

(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 6:43 PM 

THE ANSWER ARE ALREADY THERE UPFRONT YOU.

DONT BLIND YOURSELVES STINKY88 and SUPERPWET

Superpwet says that Science does not have the "Ultimate Truth" YET" HUUU>>WHAT???

I have posted the Bible verse alone without much of my own explanation and yet you guys does'nt want it

Stop being blind for a moment and the truth shall set you free.

(Login stinky88)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 6:44 PM 

Yeah! Maybe your right SuperPwet. They're too chicken! hahaha.... SO what's the purpose of this forum anyways? I'm searching for answers myself but I can't get any? Ohh man thsi is bad! And they say, that Elis' teachings are way OFF compared to them right? So they should kn0w better?

OR maybe he's still in his room sleeping or researching? LOLZ ... hehehe...

(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:05 PM 

Hey Stinky88 AKA SuperPwet stop the crap. Don't fool the readers here. I can see that you are one and the same.

It seems that you are not only having detached perception but also a detached personality. Did I thrown you down the drain for you to resort into cheating? Your BAD!!! Don't cheat yourself!!!

DUDE you both have the same IP adress, can't your guys read at the back of HTML?

63.95.64.254 Stinky88 January 30 2007, 6:44 PM and January 30 2007, 6:30 PM

63.95.64.254 SuperPwet January 30 2007, 6:35 PM

Serously one of your members squeak you out of your motives, but don't ask me even if you YIRME YAWN

(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:06 PM 

yes i did say that science stil doesn't have the real source of our origins. so you say my faith in the idea that science is all high hopes? before, did you think men believed that we'll have airplanes? that we can travel to space? but guess what, mankind can do it now! and now you compare me to the ancient romans and greeks? that's a lame comparison. you'll never know what science can come up with Eagle. Once again i prove you wrong.

yeah now ur telling me that the bible is the ultimate truth, but yet you fail to answer our questions in this thread.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/261121/thread/1169074534/last-1170154528/Kira+Vs.+Sheriff_Atheist-+May+Diyos+O+Wala-

we're now talking about what is inside the bible. this works in your favor now kc the bible is the ultimate truth db? then answer all our comments then! We have given a lot of facts about the bible, but how many have you answered??

STOP DUCKING!

(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:09 PM 

Eagle Eye says:

Hey Stinky88 AKA SuperPwet stop the crap. Don't fool the readers here. I can see that you are one and the same.

It seems that you are not only having detached perception but also a detached personality. Did I thrown you down the drain for you to resort into cheating? Your BAD!!! Don't cheat yourself!!!

DUDE you both have the same IP adress, can't your guys read at the back of HTML?

63.95.64.254 Stinky88 January 30 2007, 6:44 PM and January 30 2007, 6:30 PM

63.95.64.254 SuperPwet January 30 2007, 6:35 PM

Serously one of your members squeak you out of your motives, but don't ask me even if you YIRME YAWN

============================================================================================

we work on the same company Eagle. once again i prove you wrong. i dont need multiple personalities to prove how you guys duck my questions.

YOUR DISMISSED! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!

(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:09 PM 

Do youself a favor, be honest and stop multiplying your identity - your gremlin

(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:15 PM 

ok so i'll tell stinky to stop posting then. simple as that.

like i said, i don't need multiple personalities to prove that you're all ducking my questions.

and why do you trace our IP? plan on hunting us down? LOL! why not just answer our posts then? if im a gremlin then you're a duck. because you've been ducking our posts for some time now.

SO STOP DUCKING OUR POSTS DUCK.

(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:18 PM 

you threw me down the drain? where? how? by ducking our posts? if i've been thrown to the drain then i should be ducking like you duckers. but i've answered all your posts so im not in any way a ducker like most of you.

(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:29 PM 

So now you are telling us that the Stinky88 will not be used again., that was very quick indeed

Now you are asking me do I trace you? Just like I told you read the back of your HTML and you'll see tons of information there, don't be stupid that you think you are invisible to others.

I don't track people, but maybe Eli Soriano is with you...the NBI people can see you HAHAHAHA

(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:38 PM 

of course then what do you want me to do? change the companys' IP? hahaha. then if you want stinky to keep on posting then so be it! but if i do that then you will keep on accusing me then. right? i am left with no choice but to let stinky stop posting.

i dont think that im invisible. i've gone to different websites wherein as soon as i get to the site, they already show up my IP and company name. so once again, im not stupid, but you're obviously ducking again when i asked, why not just answer our previous posts? Then if you're that good then im pretty sure that you have already traced that this IP is from only one company right? once again you got owned eagle. stop accusing me of being one person because its useless. your simply avoiding our responses to the thread.

harhar. now your accusing me of being an ADD sympathizer just like your comrades in the inutil thread. sheesh. you guys never learn.

STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND ANSWER OUR PREVIOUS POSTS DUCKER!!!

(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:43 PM 

Beating the bush with harhar yawn.

Dude I said do yourself a favor and do not anymore cheat yourself, your perception is wrong that you can get away with your dirty tricks.

(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:47 PM 

IM TELLING YOU THEN TRACE WHERE THE IP COMES FROM AND YOU'LL FIND THAT IT COMES FROM ONE COMPANY. and a company has many people right??

COME ON NOW TRACE IT? YOUR AFRAID TO SEE THE WE'RE IN ONE COMPANY BECAUSE IT'LL RUIN YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE ME AS A CHEATER? HAHAHAHA!

now answer the posts Eagle!

quack! quack! quack! quack! quack! quack! quack! quack!

(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:51 PM 

Darn!!!

You should be genius enough to use an anonymous free proxy service for a company of thousand users. Bill Gates should hire you guys.

(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:53 PM 

EAGLE SAYS:

Darn!!!

You should be genius enough to use an anonymous free proxy service for a company of thousand users. Bill Gates should hire you guys

MY REPLY:

so what's the relation of this post to the topic of the thread DUCKER???

(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:56 PM 

Stop squeking like a duck

Let your mind speak up, you should wrote:

CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT

(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 8:55 PM 

STOP THE ACCUSATIONS AND JUST TRACE THE IP AND SEE THAT IT'S FROM ONE COMPANY. WHAY AREN'T YOU DOING IT THEN? IT'S BECAUSE IT WILL PROVE THAT YOUR ACCUSATIONS DONT CARRY ANY WEIGHT AT ALL.

IF YOU WANT TO BET MONEY THAT THE IP IS FROM ONE COMPANY, THEN LET'S DO IT! HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO BET? IF YOU CHICKEN OUT ON THIS BET, THIS WILL JUST MEAN THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE. COME ON BET A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY AND I'LL PROVE TO YOU THAT THIS IP IS FROM ONE COMPANY ONLY.

ALL YOU HAVE ARE ACCUSATIONS WITH NO WEIGHT. AND STOP DUCKING PLEASE. YOUR DUCKING TECHNIQUES WILL NOT HELP YOU IN THE LONG RUN.

(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 11:35 PM 

im waiting for your reply Eagle Eye! dual logins eh?

trace the those IP's that you have and you will see that it's from one company.

thus the reason why we have the same IP address. you keep on telling me that im a liar? then like i said, trace the IP man. gimme your price! there's no way we can change our IP here. talk to our IT admin and maybe they can help you with that haha.

AND MOST OF ALL, BETTER START ANSWERING OUR POSTS DUCKER!!!

mr_yoso
(Login mr_yoso)

Guys, let's concentrate...

No score for this post
January 31 2007, 3:09 AM 

I am a little concerned by the way we approach our postings as it degenerates into name-calling and deviating from the what should be a healthy discussion of our beliefs which we may perceive to be true and, therefore, we must defend by all means for the sake of argumentation and debate, including throwing the kitchen sink at each other, literally.

Let’s talk about the topic – biblical interpretations; and perhaps later on we can talk about how Religion or the Bible compares with Science.

Here’s a question: Meron bang pwet si God? (Does God have buttocks?)

Some Christians may say that God does not have buttocks because the Bible says something about God being a spirit and He cannot be defined physically; but He could have buttocks if He wants to because He is all-powerful.

On the other hand, some Christians may say that:

"The LORD reigns, let the nations tremble; HE SITS enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake (Psalms 99:1),"

"Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: "To him WHO SITS on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever (Rev 5:13)!"

So with these, if God has ears because He can hear our prayers, if He has eyes because He can watch over us, then it's quite logical to believe that He has "buttocks" because He can sit!

What’s that I hear? Out of context? So what does it mean to take something out of context or to twist the meaning of things written in the Bible? An interpretation that does not sound too pleasing to one’s faith, does that make the interpretation automatically wrong? Out of context? Twisted? Geoge Bernard Shaw, an Irish-born English playwright said: "No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means." That includes the Christians.

I agree that it is important to read the bible, analyze, and rationalize it. Actually, not just the Bible but everything! Gautama Buddha once said:

“Do not believe in anything because you have heard it. Do not believe in tradition because they have been handed down. Do not believe in anything because it is spoken or rumored by many. Do not believe in anything because it is found written in religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the account of your teachers and elders. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of all, then accept it and live up to it”.

So, should the Bible (or the “Church of Christ” ) be the sole source of knowledge and morals? Let’s assess, shall we?

Is lying a sin? (one of the accusations I have seen being thrown at people here)

Proverbs 6:16-19 says, "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

So the bible seems to say that it is wrong as the Lord hates a lying tounge. Period! If the bible says it’s wrong, then it is absolutely wrong, isn’t it? But what if you were in a situation where you have to lie in order to survive? Are you familiar with the movies Jakob the Liar (starring Robin Williams), Life is Beautiful (starring Roberto Benigni), and Schindler's List (starring Liam Neeson)? In Jakob the Liar , the lead character, who was a Jewish concentration camp prisoner in WW2, chose to lie about the situation of the war. He told the other prisoners that the Allies are going to free them soon even though he didn't know that for sure. His lying instilled hope for the prisoners and strength to hold on to their suffering more because for them it won't be long until the Allies would free them. This is the same case with "Life is Beautiful". Roberto Benigni and his young child were imprisoned in a concentration camp. He did not want his child to know about the horrors of their situation so he kept on lying to his child that everything they are experiencing is all a part of a game. Even in the last minute, when the Nazis were going to kill all the prisoners and they went running after the prisoners who were trying to escape, what Benigni told his child was that they are playing a game of hide and seek. He instructed the child to hide and not leave his hiding place until he (Benigni) calls him out. So the child hid and Benigni got shot and killed by Nazi soldiers. The next morning, the child was found by liberating Allied forces and he lived to tell the story. Now "Schindler's List", this is one of my favorite movies. This movie was based on a true story. Oskar Schindler lied to the Nazi captain about getting Jews to work for his company to make pots and pans and later, war supplies. His motive, however, was not to use the Jews to make goods but rather to save them from being killed by the Nazis. There are many more examples of ethical dilemmas and I for one think that it is valid to consider such ethical dilemmas as arguments against ethical absolutes. Maybe an act can be justified depending on the situation, even though it seems to go against the Bible?

Now, I have also seen assertions of futility of discussions with non-believers of the Bible. Since the Bible is the basis of the Christian’s justification, there is no point in discussing with someone who does not recognize the authority of the Bible. But the question is, what makes the Bible the authoritative source of justification?

Let’s think about this, who is policing the police when it comes to honesty and integrity? Let’s apply this to the writers and compilers of the Bible. Who ensured the honesty and integrity of the Bible (when the books were written and compiled)? Was it God? How do we know that? Another one of those "You just know" or another one of those "Divine Revelations" from self-prophesing "messiahs" and street corner bible thumpers? This sounds to me as another case of, "You'll know that it is a true inspiration from God only if you BELIEVE that it is a true inspiration from God". Can we rule out any misquotes by the writer? Can we rule out any added metaphors and allegories added by the writer so as to give more impact to his writing? Maybe these metaphors and allegories were inspired by God Himself, but nevertheless, they are still metaphors and allegories.

So how do we really know which ones are God's words or not? Technically, Jesus Christ's real words (before the crucifixion) could only be accounted in a few scriptures such as the 4 Gospels (Matthew, Mark, John, Luke) of the apostles who lived in Christ's time. However, not all four of the apostles mentioned are literate enough to write the holy scripts, except for one. With that, we can limit the word of God to just one apostle. However, it was also acknowledged that the scriptures were written after the life of Christ as well as after the lives of the apostles themselves! So this leaves the authenticity of the writings as not airtight. The only defense would be the ever subjective "Divine Influence". Even Saul/Paul never quoted any words by Christ (before the crucifixion). His epistles mentioned Christ and Christ's words according to "Divine Revelations". One can argue that Paul was ignorant of Jesus' words in Jesus' lifetime (before the crucifixion). He just wrote words and made claims of Jesus' words according to his perception of Christ's personality, as handed down by hearsay from generations. His epistles may be argued to be mere inspirations. For instance, I can mention, let's say, Mr. X, in a written document I make, but it would be possible that I really don't accurately know Mr. X, let alone his words. Just an inspiration of what I think of Mr. X and what I think Mr. X would say, based on how I perceive of his image/personality handed down by others to me.

Anyway, so if we go by which books to include, consider, and accept in the Bible (New Testament, for instance) by narrowing to what are truly Jesus Christs' accounts and words, then a lot of the books in the New Testament should be stricken off the record because these were merely written from subjective "Divine Inspiration". If "Divine Inspiration" is the measuring stick, then we can add the Gospel of Joe Blow or the serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer, or even the prophet Mohammed, in the bible, if these guys are claiming to be hearing words from God Himself!

The thing is, I for one think that we should not be narrow-minded as to just consider those in accordance to our beliefs. We should look at records, apocryphal, extra-canonical, or not, as valuable! So the Nag Hammadi codices, the Dead Sea Scrolls, Roman chronicles of the time, etc., are all important sources of information of the mileu of Jesus and his contemporaries.

Let's take The Gospel of Thomas as an example. While this may not be recognized as canonical, it is another piece of "evidence" which helps us know who the historical Jesus really is. In fact it is so important that Westar Institute, through its Jesus Seminar Project has included it in its publication: The Five Gospels: What Did Jesus Really Say? The Search for the Authentic Words of Jesus, wherein scholars compare and contrast the various sayings of Jesus, grading them according to levels of authenticity.

Since this gospel claims to be sayings of Jesus, it is important to biblical scholars. Among other tools, comparative analysis with the synoptics (the gospel of John is the least historical and the most theological) allows us to get closer to who Jesus really was, what he actually said and taught.

So you see, even if such manuscripts are extra-canonical/apocryphal, they are still important to historians, scholars, and even theologians. Some extra-canonical manuscripts contain bits of historical facts that can give us additional insight on the people of the past. for example, we know that the parents of Mary the mother of Jesus are named Anna and Joachim, because they are taken from another apocryphal manuscript called The Protevangelium of James.

The Dead Sea Scrolls confirmed to us the fact that there were actually three Jewish religious groups in existence during Jesus' time: the Pharisees, the Saducees, and the Essenes. (the Essenes are not mentioned in the Bible.). The history and beliefs of the Essenes are more elaborated in the Dead Sea Scrolls. Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian, who purportedly acknowledged the historical existence of Jesus Christ, made an earlier statement on the existence of the Essenes.

So, again, how do we validate that the Bible is the only book worthy of authority? Faith in the god of the Bible? Well, I think that would raise further questions. The reason why I'm skeptical about this is that statements such as "You must have faith in order to know God" is another claim in itself. Such claims, again, have to be taken by faith since there is no proof that the claim is true. If we consider the claim, the next question would be: "How do we know that the claim is true?" Certainly we cannot turn to yet another page in the Bible and say "Here! See? It says _____", for the next question obviously is: "Has this claim been proven?" and "What evidence do we have and how solid is the evidence that the claim is true?" So must Christianity, ultimately, be taken on Biblical faith alone? Why believe in its theological claims instead of those of other traditions which have similarly unproven, fantastic beliefs?

Again, I submit the following:

Given religious text T1 and T2 which claim, respectively, that beliefs B1 and B2 is the real truth, can you guys provide us a criteria by which we can evaluate T1 and T2? What are the questions we need to ask, what are the things we need to do in order to find out which of the two texts is objectively true, which belief is the true one? Let's not bother with the ethical dimension of religions--injunctions on what is right and wrong. Let's just concentrate on the theological claims/beliefs of T1 and T2. Is there some objective way of finding out, once and for all, which theology, which texts, which beliefs is/are the "true" ones?

Cheers,
M_Y

(Login Sheriff_Atheist)

Re: Guys, let's concentrate...

No score for this post
January 31 2007, 3:55 AM 

HANGO PO ITO SA INUTIL NA THREAD NA AKO ANG NAGPASIMULA:
Hello everyone si Sheriff Atheist po ito,

Para naman po hindi niyo sabihing nanggulo lang ako,
Nais ko pong mag open ng mga tanong sa inyo tungkol sa bibliya at aral/doktrina niyo.
Hindi na rin po ako nag bukas ng panibagong thread kasi lalo pang gugulo nag FORUM na ito.
Alam ko po ang layunin niyo na i-expose si eliboy at ang kanyang contradiction at kabobohan.
Narinig ko na po lahat.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nais ko rin po marinig ang ibang komento niyo po tungkol sa 5 PUP Students na namatay (siyempre pinatay )sa LOOB ng KAPILYA NG IGLESIA NI KRISTO SA STA.ANA,
Sana po ay makatuwiran ang mga sagot niyo at hindi komentong BOBO.

Nais ko rin pong malaman kung bakit ayaw niyong si Eranyo Manalo ang makipag debate kay eliboy.
Di ba puno sa puno ang hamon nila????
Nais ko rin pong malaman kung bakit ayaw niyong si Eranyo Manalo ang makipag debate kay eliboy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ngeon po ang nais ko tuklasin ay ang tamang doktrina.
Ngeon po ang nais ko po malaman ang doktrina niyo.
Ngeon po para hindi na ko kelangan mag text sa ANG TAMANG DAAN, marahil mas madali dito sa forums ngeon alam kong may matinong sasagot tulad ni L2S kesa sa Ang Tamang Daan.
Ayaw ko po munang pumunta sa inyong LOKAL na kapilya kasi sa totoo lang natatakot ako lalo na sa mga naririnig kong usapan sa radyo at TV at dahil narinig ko noon sa radyo ang komentong ito:
"ALAM NIYO BA KAPAG IGLESIO NI KRISTO ANG MARINIG MO, TYAK YUN PATAYAN!!!"
kaya hanggang ngeon po na truama ata ako.
"ALAM NIYO BA ANG NAGYARI SA LIMANG PUP STUDS NA PINASLANG SA LOOB NG KAPILYA NILA?"
Kaya sana po ay maintindihan niyo ako.

At pag nasagot niyo po ng matalino/matino ay aanib po ako sa INC at maniniwala na kong totoo ang diyos.
At pag nasagot niyo po ng matalino/matino ay aanib po ako sa INC at maniniwala na kong totoo ang diyos.
Mag papadoktrina po ako sa inyo ORA MISMO!!

OKAY BA ANG HAMON KO?

UNANG TOPIC:

**Ang Biblia kasi taliwas sa paniniwala ng karamihan gaya mo na ay hindi isang bukas na aklat. (Colossians 1:26) at ang mga sinugo lang ang binigyan ng karapatan na mangaral ng mga salita ng Diyos na nakasulat sa Biblia, (John 17:17-19, Roman 10:15) kung hindi sinugo mali ang matuturo nila dahil hindi nila ito mauunawa kaya ayun iisang Biblia iba-iba ang turo. Ok ba? ***

yan po ang kataga ni L2S tungkol sa tamang pagbasa ng biblia.
Nagsaliksik po ako at nagbasa ng bibliya.
Marahil ay napansin niyo na medyo matagal din akong hindi nakapag post dito sa forums niyo.
pero ingles na KJV po ang nabasa ko kasi walang akong tagalog na bibliya at wala akong alam na KJV FILIPINO VERSION.
Heto po ang nakasaad:
COLOSSIANS 1:11-29
1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother,
1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1:3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,
1:4 Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints,
1:5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
1:6 Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:
1:7 As ye also learned of Epaphras our dear fellowservant, who is for you a faithful minister of Christ;
1:8 Who also declared unto us your love in the Spirit.
1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
1:11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
1:21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
1:22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:
1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

JOHN 17:1-26
17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

ROMAN 10:15

10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
10:5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
10:6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
10:7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
10:20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.
10:21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

NGEON PONG NA ISULAT KO NA NG MANO Y MANO ANG KING JAMES VERSION,
Ang kapatid na L2S ang nag paliwanag ng ganito:
L2S
Ang Biblia kasi taliwas sa paniniwala ng karamihan gaya mo na ay hindi isang bukas na aklat. (Colossians 1:26) at ang mga sinugo lang ang binigyan ng karapatan na mangaral ng mga salita ng Diyos na nakasulat sa Biblia, (John 17:17-19, Roman 10:15) kung hindi sinugo mali ang matuturo nila dahil hindi nila ito mauunawa kaya ayun iisang Biblia iba-iba ang turo.

SHERIFF ATHEIST:
at sana ay nabasa niyo ng buo ang pinag hirapan kong itype mula sa biblia.
at ni isa ay walang nakasulat na SUGO lang or MINISTERS/PREACHERS ang binigyan ng KARAPATAN/RIGHTS sa pagbabasa at pag interprete nito... saang verse mo ba yon nabasa kapatid na L2S??
PAKISAGOT LANG PO ANG UNANG TANONG NG MAAYOS. PKI SULAT NA RIN YUNG ISAKTONG SALITA VERBATIM "WORD PER WORD"

ang aking hamon:
contradiction ba ito sa ISAIAH 34:16.

34:1 Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.
34:2 For the indignation of the LORD [is] upon all nations, and [his] fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
34:3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling [fig] from the fig tree.
34:5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.
34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, [and] with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
34:7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.
34:8 For [it is] the day of the LORD'S vengeance, [and] the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
34:9 And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.
34:10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.
34:11 But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.
34:12 They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none [shall be] there, and all her princes shall be nothing.
34:13 And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, [and] a court for owls.
34:14 The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.
34:15 There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate.
34:16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
34:17 And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein.

Baka po hindi niyo na-intindihan eh, uulitin ko lang po yung specific verse na utos:
34:16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

SEEK YE OUT OF THE BOOK OF THE LORD, READ
READ
READ
READ
READ
READ:
NO ONE OF THESE SHALL FAIL,
NONE SHALL WANT HER MATE;
FOR MY MOUTH IT HATH COMMANDED, AND HIS SPIRIT IT HATH GATHERED.
FOR MY MOUTH IT HATH COMMANDED, AND HIS SPIRIT IT HATH GATHERED.

Tapos kanino po pa ba sinasabi ito: basahin ulit niyo sa umpisa nung chpater para maintindihan niyo po, sige na nga isulat ko na nga ulit:
34:1 Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.

COME NEAR, YE NATIONS<<< TO HEAR;
AND HEARKEN *YE PEOPLE*;
LET THE EARTH HEAR
AND ALL THAT IS THEREIN;
THE WORLD
THE WORLD,
AND ALL THINGS SOME FORTH FOR IT.

malinaw po na "WORD PER WORD" na sa lahat ng nation MAKINIG diba?

Isang topic palang po yan ha...
Matagal ko pong sinaliksik yan, dalawang araw walang tulugan.
Salamat po.
Pakisagot lang po ng maayos.

Puwede po bang mag bigay ng assignment sa inyo?

1. TANONG: Bakit inutusan pa ng diyos si kristo na bumaba sa lupa at hindi nalang siya ang bumaba?

pero sagutin niyo muna yung una kong topic.

(Login Sheriff_Atheist)

No score for this post
January 31 2007, 4:05 AM 

hindi narin po muna ako mag kokomento tungkol sa SCIENCE at BIBLE, gusto ko munang isa isa lang ang banat. Kapag kasi Science and bible mas mahabang usapan eh.... at alam naman nating lahat na ang ginagamit nating computer, microphone, ilaw kuryente, TV, at iba pa ay likha ng mga sayantists at hindi mga apostol,propheta at sugo.....

mababaw na talakayan yan eh.... dahil masyadong malalim ang bibliya at maraming nagawa ang science...

sana nabasa niyo na ang hamon ko para sa IGLESIA NI KRISTO KAY FELIX MANALO.

Salamat po,
SHERIFF ATHEIST
Richard.

(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 31 2007, 8:43 AM 

Squeaky as it seems to hear the words, QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

Yet each QUACK represents the numbers of multiple logins created to hereby cheat the readers of this forum and the posters to get into confussion. What a waste of valuable time for some posters to deal with this guy.

THE GLARING TRUTH BEHIND THE HTML POST OF THIS GUY.

>SuperPwet
(Login SuperPwet)
Re: To Sheriff_Atheist
No score for this post January 30 2007, 11:36 PM

im waiting for your reply Eagle Eye! dual logins eh?

trace the those IP's that you have and you will see that it's from one company.

thus the reason why we have the same IP address. you keep on telling me that im a liar? then like i said, trace the IP man. gimme your price! there's no way we can change our IP here. talk to our IT admin and maybe they can help you with that haha.

AND MOST OF ALL, BETTER START ANSWERING OUR POSTS DUCKER!!!

Readers please see who is the real DUCKER!!!

He says the "two" of them belongs to the same company

Footprinting your traces will show how many mutations did you make to fool the readers here.

Readers here's the OTHER of his multiple Login's

1) Re: Sheriff_Atheist let's talk about Science and Bible

63.95.64.254 - by login: Sheriff_Atheist

2) Pakiusap kay Login bitchslayer - 63.95.64.254 - by login: bitchslayer

3) Para kay cute08 (kaanib sa Ang Dating Daan)
63.95.64.254 - by login: Sheriff_Atheist

4) Kira Vs. Sheriff_Atheist: May Diyos O Wala?
63.95.64.254 - by login: zhaigler

5) Re: Kira Vs. Sheriff_Atheist: May Diyos O Wala?
63.95.64.254 - by login: stinky88

6) Inutil
63.95.64.254 Sheriff_Atheist

7) Inutil
63.95.64.254 - by login: SuperPwet

8)Letter from Willy Santiago to all Ang Dating Daan members pakikalat lang sa NET 63.95.64.254 - by login: Sheriff_Atheist

The more dishonest this guy would be the more shall I peel his identity.

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist)

A better topic: Is the Bible reliable (on issues regarding science and morality.)

No score for this post
January 31 2007, 9:34 AM 

Ano ba naman ito @ Eagle's eye?
It reminds me of a cartoon in the late 70's called "Tomfoolery".

OK back to the show.
You know EE, the following verses ( Job 12 and Psalms 19 )that you posted were not proof. They're what we called religious pronouncements. If you will notice Job is a narrative, a kind of "kwentong kutsero", and it's not base of a factual event (Did the author went to heaven to see God and Satan conspiring to hurt an old guy?)
Now Psalms is a musical variety show.

So please for our sanity's health, will you just post a better proof that your god-concept created the universe.

So let's cut talking nonsense and concentrate on the issues (sabi nga ng kaibigan nating si Mr. Yoso).

Now kung totoo lang yung post nyo na suporter ako ni Mr. Soriano. Am I'm doing a good job in exposing your eh...wag na lang @ Eagle Eye

Now on your simple question "Who created life and the universe?", I will answer this with another question, "How do you know it's a who, it's maybe a what?"

If you already have a pre-concieve answer to your question @ Eagle Eye, It's not worth answering.

To your another question:Does Science have the ultimate truth to tell us?
Answer: Science is a tool to discover the answers, and science never claimed to be absolute. If you think science is absolute, then you made science a religion like INC.

There is no last (ultimate) truth since knowledge is a moving process.

Sabi nga ni Cyril Connolly, "Truth is a river that is always splitting up into arms that reunite. Islanded between the arms the inhabitants argue for a lifetime as to which is the main river."

Hope you keep that in mind.

Pinoy Atheist

(Login 4u2c)

Re: A better topic: Is the Bible reliable (on issues regarding science and morality.)

No score for this post
January 31 2007, 10:57 AM 

Nope!!!

NEVER again will I trust words coming out from the mouth of so-called atheist. PERIOD!!!

Talk to them and they would cheat you.

Anonymous
(Login taganood2)
CYBR0

Re: A better topic: Is the Bible reliable (on issues regarding science and morality.)

No score for this post
January 31 2007, 3:50 PM 

move left

Job 22:15 Iyo bang pagpapatuluyan ang dating daan, na nilakaran ng mga masamang tao?

(Login santo_tomas)
CYBR0

No score for this post
January 31 2007, 6:13 PM 

im with you.. brother eagle_eye.

Ito ay sapagkat sa aking kalooban, ako ay lubos na nalulugod sa kautusan ng Diyos.(roma 7:22)

Current Topic - Pinoy atheist: a supporter of Eli Soriano and his Ang Dating Daan?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Ang mga LUMALABAS sa BIBIG ni Eli Soriano ng Ang Dating Daan

Former Ang Dating Daan
Main Index
CyBrO Forum
Admin/Forum Owner

Ang layunin ng forum na ito ay para sa HAMON ni ginoong Eli Soriano na...
Eliseo "Eli" Soriano : "Ngayon, kung sasabihin 'nyo meron din akong mali eh di' i-expose 'nyo rin , ipakita ninyo . I'm ready to face anybody"
Website counter