Eli Soriano at Ang Dating Daan

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pinoy atheist: a supporter of Eli Soriano and his Ang Dating Daan?

January 27 2007 at 11:08 AM
No score for this post

Anonymous  (Login texhnolyze)

http://www.network54.com/Forum/261121/thread/1169071516/last-1169866832/

Anonymous
(Login texhnolyze) Re: Inutil
No score for this post January 27 2007, 10:48 AM

What if I told you guys that Eli Soriano is actually an atheist pretending to be a Christian and a believer of God? You guys can ask Bro. Vic (former Ang Dating Daan member) about that - email: bro.vic@i12.com

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist) Re: Inutil
No score for this post January 27 2007, 10:51 AM

Do you have a proof? Or this ia another of those tasteless propagandas? Hay my papaya...Now I know why this trend is titled "inutil" )

Pinoy Atheist

The fool said in his heart, "There is no God", the wise say it to the world.

Which reminds me of the saying, "Ang isda, nahuhuli sa bibig."

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist)

Re: Pinoy atheist: a supporter of Eli Soriano and his Ang Dating Daan?

No score for this post
January 27 2007, 11:15 AM 

Sa bibig nahuhuli daw ang isda...There is only one problem, I am not a fish

So am I included in your hit list?

Hahaha!

Ciao.
Pinoy Atheist

Anonymous
(Login texhnolyze)

No score for this post
January 27 2007, 11:24 AM 

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist) Re: Pinoy atheist: a supporter of Eli Soriano and his Ang Dating Daan?
No score for this post January 27 2007, 11:15 AM

Sa bibig nahuhuli daw ang isda...There is only one problem, I am not a fish

So am I included in your hit list?

Hahaha!

And when did I say that you are a literal fish?

It only shows that you are a liar (Jn. 8:44).

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist)

No score for this post
January 27 2007, 5:18 PM 

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Does the verse also applicable to you since you are a member of the INC? Kasi according to some Christian source any one who deny Jesus as a God is further from the truth (John 1:1-3,14; 10:33; Colossians 2:9; 1st Timothy 3:16; Revelation 1:8). So by that definition, you are as guilty as I am.

Oh by the way, It reminds me of something.
If a man said that "I will tell you the truth...all I'm saying is a lie." what does it mean?
Did I lied by telling the truth or am I lying that I'm lying. Yeah, what a paradox eh?

Eagle's Eye
(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 28 2007, 9:42 PM 

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist)
No score for this post January 27 2007, 5:18 PM

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Does the verse also applicable to you since you are a member of the INC? Kasi according to some Christian source any one who deny Jesus as a God is further from the truth (John 1:1-3,14; 10:33; Colossians 2:9; 1st Timothy 3:16; Revelation 1:8). So by that definition, you are as guilty as I am.

Oh by the way, It reminds me of something.
If a man said that "I will tell you the truth...all I'm saying is a lie." what does it mean?
Did I lied by telling the truth or am I lying that I'm lying. Yeah, what a paradox eh?

I guess you're barking at the wrong tree. What your wrote was a futile bashing out of context. You are hurling insult way up in the sky and smacking it right in front of you.

(John 1:1-3,14; 10:33; Colossians 2:9; 1st Timothy 3:16; Revelation 1:8) Does not teach that Jesus is God. It was the interpretation of Christ is God Christian that made it look like that. Reading those verses you posted does not bleed that Christ is God doctrine either.

None of the Bible verses tells us that Christ is God, neither Christ himself taught us that He is God in nature.

"For though although we walk in the flesh we do not war in the flesh for the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly but the power of God to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every proud obstacle to the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ." - The Apostle Paul

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist)

No score for this post
January 29 2007, 12:24 PM 

According to Eagle's Eye: I guess you're barking at the wrong tree. What your wrote was a futile bashing out of context. You are hurling insult way up in the sky and smacking it right in front of you.

(John 1:1-3,14; 10:33; Colossians 2:9; 1st Timothy 3:16; Revelation 1:8) Does not teach that Jesus is God. It was the interpretation of Christ is God Christian that made it look like that. Reading those verses you posted does not bleed that Christ is God doctrine either.

None of the Bible verses tells us that Christ is God, neither Christ himself taught us that He is God in nature.
------------------------

Mamamia! Do you interpret other Christian's Hermeutics as "bashing" and "insults"? Beside it is your interpretation that said that those verses are Christian's interpretations. Oh my gulay!

Eagle's Eye
(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 29 2007, 1:49 PM 

Trying again to divert, funny LOL!

You are talking senselessly, don't tell us that you are not bashing and insulting Bro. Technolyze with your statements. You may have been very good in writing but you lack knowledge about what you wrote

And FYI, I said they were Christians because that's what they claim they were. But in reality they are not, they don't follow Christ teaching that there is only one true God - Father (Jn. 17:1-3)

"For though although we walk in the flesh we do not war in the flesh for the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly but the power of God to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every proud obstacle to the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ." - The Apostle Paul

Pinoy Atheist
(Login pinoyatheist)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 9:02 AM 

Not again @ Eagle Eye,
A lot of Christians, including the members of the INC accuse each other of being a false Christian and telling each other that they give false interpretation of the Bible. If I ask a typical Christian about the INC, I will have the same response the same one that you accuse them of. So sa totoo lang gas-gas na yan tol.

Again, Biblical hermeneutics is to vaugue. Christiuan will interpret the Bible bese on thier pre-conditioned belief.

Now why not be a good boy and answer my post in the last topic in the forum "may Diyos ba o wala" kaysa nagtatyaga ka giving me very poor excuses for real answers. Tutal, you claim to be an "eagle eye" so may I suggest you let the other issue fly.

Waiting for your rebuttal in a more interesting topic.

Pinoy Atheist

Eagle's Eye
(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 10:29 AM 

My basis would be the Bible, but since you don't believe what is written in the Bible then what's the use explaining it to you?

I have a pending question in the Thread "Sherif_Atheist lets talk about Science and Bible", yet none of you dare to speak up. So what's the point in arguing with you? You guys have been here pushing your questions base on your premise and trying to bleed out for some answers, but I have posted a single simple question and you, and your band members just ignore it.

SuperPwet
(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 4:03 PM 

this is the question you're pertaining to???

Who created life and the universe? Does Science have the ultimate truth to tell us? Please answer with your reference in brief statement, qouting your source.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you check out thread May Diyos ba o Wala by Kira, you will see there that one poster said that if there are complex stuff, then there must be someone who created it. It's similar to your question Eagle Eye, that's why i didn't find the need to post in your thread against sheriff atheist. And then Pinoy backfired by saying that if that is the logic then someone must have created god as well. and in that thread, we are pointing out some things that we notice "weird" about THE BIBLE YOU FOLLOW.. so in short, you follow the bible, then we even give you the privelege of debating with you on what is inside the bible that you follow, and then you didn't answer the questions that we gave out. now tell me who's ducking???

and the title of the thread states that you are challenging Sheriff, and then you called on Pinoy, but not me! im so jealous! now that your accusing us for not answering your post, here i am!

right now, i dont think science has the "ULTIMATE TRUTH" yet, i dont think i need any reference to this, because really, no one has proven scientifically where we all came from, but science is on the way of finding out. but if your so confident about the bible having "THE ULTIMATE TRUTH", then why do you duck our questions on the May Diyos o Wala thread??? so ur the one bleeding out for answers?? puh-leeese.. i've answered every post given by you and your comrades but you all duck it.

quack! quack! quack! quack!

Eagle's Eye
(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 6:27 PM 

SuperPwet
(Login SuperPwet)
No score for this post January 30 2007, 4:03 PM

this is the question you're pertaining to???

Who created life and the universe? Does Science have the ultimate truth to tell us? Please answer with your reference in brief statement, qouting your source.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you check out thread May Diyos ba o Wala by Kira, you will see there that one poster said that if there are complex stuff, then there must be someone who created it. It's similar to your question Eagle Eye, that's why i didn't find the need to post in your thread against sheriff atheist. And then Pinoy backfired by saying that if that is the logic then someone must have created god as well. and in that thread, we are pointing out some things that we notice "weird" about THE BIBLE YOU FOLLOW.. so in short, you follow the bible, then we even give you the privelege of debating with you on what is inside the bible that you follow, and then you didn't answer the questions that we gave out. now tell me who's ducking???

and the title of the thread states that you are challenging Sheriff, and then you called on Pinoy, but not me! im so jealous! now that your accusing us for not answering your post, here i am!

right now, i dont think science has the "ULTIMATE TRUTH" yet, i dont think i need any reference to this, because really, no one has proven scientifically where we all came from, but science is on the way of finding out. but if your so confident about the bible having "THE ULTIMATE TRUTH", then why do you duck our questions on the May Diyos o Wala thread??? so ur the one bleeding out for answers?? puh-leeese.. i've answered every post given by you and your comrades but you all duck it.

Hmmm. am I talking to a duck duck, I see this guy squeaks like real

He say ""right now, i dont think science has the "ULTIMATE TRUTH" yet""

This guy has high hope, that eventually he will be vindicated, funny just like the Acient Romans and Greek that percieved that the earth was on Atlas shoulder. LOL!!!

Seriuosly, the Bible already can explained this:

Job 12 (New International Version)

7 "But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you;
8 or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you.
9 Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this?
10 In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.

Who would disagree that nothing in this world is greater than life itself? Is it not life that gives meaning and color to the other creations of God? What would the world look like without life in it? Would it not be so desolate and empty? Still, God's creation of inanimate objects redily found in this planet alone even extends to the universe. The Bible further says:

Psalm 19 (New International Version)
1 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.
3 There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.
4 Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun,

The heavens indeed have myriads of unreachable stars sorrounding our solar system. Our encounter with what is plainly visible already elicits inexplicable admiration. What more if we see every thing that God has made?

Anonymous
(Login stinky88)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 6:30 PM 

I hate to bust in like this! I've been watching this forum for quite some time now!

Hey Eagle's Eye! Cut these guys some slack and answer the question man! Don't make it hard on yourself. Based on your last post: January 30 2007, 10:29 AM

You said: " My basis would be the Bible, but since you don't believe what is written in the Bible then what's the use explaining it to you?"

Don't you treat this as a challenge for you and the rest of your mates? Back on the old days, a lot of people don't believe in the bible and all of its context right? So how come John the baptist, Jesus and his followers managed to convince people to be baptised as Christians? How did you guys convinced your friends etc. to convert to your sect or religion? Is it the teachings? What makes yours defferent? FOCUS on the main issue man! I'm waiting for your reply and maybe you can shed some light on to this query! Use whatever resource you have aside from the bible to prove your claim.

These guys need answers man that's why their on to you hard!

And please, don't try to change the topic again. Just get straight to the point!

stinky88

No one can save you except yourself!! And I mean NO ONE!!!

SuperPwet
(Login SuperPwet)

Re: quack! quack! quack! quack!

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 6:35 PM 

im telling you stinky88, THEY WONT ANSWER THE WHOLE POST. dont count on it stinky. they will just keep on repeating how evil Soriano is.

Eagle's Eye
(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 6:43 PM 

THE ANSWER ARE ALREADY THERE UPFRONT YOU.

DONT BLIND YOURSELVES STINKY88 and SUPERPWET

Superpwet says that Science does not have the "Ultimate Truth" YET" HUUU>>WHAT???

I have posted the Bible verse alone without much of my own explanation and yet you guys does'nt want it

Stop being blind for a moment and the truth shall set you free.

Anonymous
(Login stinky88)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 6:44 PM 

Yeah! Maybe your right SuperPwet. They're too chicken! hahaha.... SO what's the purpose of this forum anyways? I'm searching for answers myself but I can't get any? Ohh man thsi is bad! And they say, that Elis' teachings are way OFF compared to them right? So they should kn0w better?

OR maybe he's still in his room sleeping or researching? LOLZ ... hehehe...

Eagle's Eye
(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:05 PM 

Hey Stinky88 AKA SuperPwet stop the crap. Don't fool the readers here. I can see that you are one and the same.

It seems that you are not only having detached perception but also a detached personality. Did I thrown you down the drain for you to resort into cheating? Your BAD!!! Don't cheat yourself!!!

DUDE you both have the same IP adress, can't your guys read at the back of HTML?

63.95.64.254 Stinky88 January 30 2007, 6:44 PM and January 30 2007, 6:30 PM

63.95.64.254 SuperPwet January 30 2007, 6:35 PM

Serously one of your members squeak you out of your motives, but don't ask me even if you YIRME YAWN

SuperPwet
(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:06 PM 

yes i did say that science stil doesn't have the real source of our origins. so you say my faith in the idea that science is all high hopes? before, did you think men believed that we'll have airplanes? that we can travel to space? but guess what, mankind can do it now! and now you compare me to the ancient romans and greeks? that's a lame comparison. you'll never know what science can come up with Eagle. Once again i prove you wrong.

yeah now ur telling me that the bible is the ultimate truth, but yet you fail to answer our questions in this thread.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/261121/thread/1169074534/last-1170154528/Kira+Vs.+Sheriff_Atheist-+May+Diyos+O+Wala-

we're now talking about what is inside the bible. this works in your favor now kc the bible is the ultimate truth db? then answer all our comments then! We have given a lot of facts about the bible, but how many have you answered??

STOP DUCKING!

SuperPwet
(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:09 PM 

Eagle Eye says:

Hey Stinky88 AKA SuperPwet stop the crap. Don't fool the readers here. I can see that you are one and the same.

It seems that you are not only having detached perception but also a detached personality. Did I thrown you down the drain for you to resort into cheating? Your BAD!!! Don't cheat yourself!!!

DUDE you both have the same IP adress, can't your guys read at the back of HTML?

63.95.64.254 Stinky88 January 30 2007, 6:44 PM and January 30 2007, 6:30 PM

63.95.64.254 SuperPwet January 30 2007, 6:35 PM

Serously one of your members squeak you out of your motives, but don't ask me even if you YIRME YAWN

============================================================================================

we work on the same company Eagle. once again i prove you wrong. i dont need multiple personalities to prove how you guys duck my questions.

YOUR DISMISSED! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Eagle's Eye
(Login 4u2c)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:09 PM 

Do youself a favor, be honest and stop multiplying your identity - your gremlin

SuperPwet
(Login SuperPwet)

No score for this post
January 30 2007, 7:15 PM 

ok so i'll tell stinky to stop posting then. simple as that.

like i said, i don't need multiple personalities to prove that you're all ducking my questions.

and why do you trace our IP? plan on hunting us down? LOL! why not just answer our posts then? if im a gremlin then you're a duck. because you've been ducking our posts for some time now.

SO STOP DUCKING OUR POSTS DUCK.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Ang mga LUMALABAS sa BIBIG ni Eli Soriano ng Ang Dating Daan

Former Ang Dating Daan
Main Index
CyBrO Forum
Admin/Forum Owner

Ang layunin ng forum na ito ay para sa HAMON ni ginoong Eli Soriano na...
Eliseo "Eli" Soriano : "Ngayon, kung sasabihin 'nyo meron din akong mali eh di' i-expose 'nyo rin , ipakita ninyo . I'm ready to face anybody"
Website counter