Eli Soriano at Ang Dating Daan
 


  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Eli Soriano’s mansion in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil

April 22 2011 at 8:56 PM
No score for this post

  (Login 4u2c)

 
[linked image]

http://resbak.com/blog/eli-sorianos-mansion-in-florianopolis-santa-catarina-brazil/

*

"For though although we walk in the flesh we do not war in the flesh for the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly
but the power of God to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every proud obstacle to the knowledge of God,
and take every thought captive to obey Christ."
- The Apostle Paul

If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you:
on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
- 1 Peter 4:14

 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

AAD
(Login A-A-D)
CYBR0

Re: Eli Soriano’s mansion in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil

No score for this post
April 28 2011, 5:39 AM 


 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

AAD
(Login A-A-D)
CYBR0

Re: Eli Soriano’s mansion in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil

No score for this post
June 12 2011, 1:14 AM 


 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

Alien
(Login mastavs)

Next Destination: RIO

No score for this post
June 15 2011, 2:07 PM 

he he, hindi na ako magtataka next time nasa RIO na sya.

GAWA 20:28

 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
alien
(Login eli-yen)

kaya pala...

No score for this post
July 14 2011, 10:24 AM 

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people in Brazil enjoy most of the same legal protections available to non-LGBT people.
On May 5, 2011, the Supreme Federal Court has voted overwhelmingly in favour of allowing same-sex couples the same 112 legal rights as married couples. The decision was approved by 10-0 with one abstention. One justice abstained because he had spoken publicly in favor of same-sex unions when he was attorney general.[5] The ruling will give same-sex couples in stable partnerships the same financial and social rights enjoyed by those in opposite-sex relationships.[6]
On June 27, 2011, first same-sex civil union was converted into a same-sex marriage in Brazil. A Brazilian judge in Jacareí, São Paulo had converted a civil union into a same-sex marriage, a first in the nation. On June 28, 2011, another stable union between same-sex couples has been converted into a marriage. This time it was Judge Jennifer Antunes de Souza, the 4th of Brasília, Federal District Family Court which upheld the order.[7][8]
On June 28, another stable union between same-sex couples has been converted into a marriage. This time it was Judge Jennifer Antunes de Souza, the 4th of Brasilia Family Court which upheld the order.
The list of various LGBT rights in Brazil has expanded since the end of the military dictatorship in 1985, and the creation of the new Constitution of Brazil of 1988.[9] In 2009, a survey conducted in 10 Brazilian capitals found that 7.8% of men identified as gay with bisexual males accounting for another 2.6% of the total population (for a total of 10.4%). The Brazilian lesbian population was 4.9% of females with bisexual women reaching 1.4% (for a total of 6.3%).[10] There are no nation-wide statistics.
According to the Guinness World Records, the São Paulo Gay Pride Parade is the world's largest LGBT Pride celebration, with 4 million people in 2009.[11] Brazil had 60,002 same-sex couples in the same home, according to the Brazilian Census of 2010 (IBGE).[12] Brazil has 300 active LGBT organizations.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Brazil


[linked image]"my sheep hear my voice, and i know them, and they know me" (john 10:27)

 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

(Login joane_fudge)

di ako kaanib sa add

No score for this post
July 31 2011, 6:48 PM 

bakit laging may panirakay Bro. eli soriano?

sa dami dami ng mga religion na ganyan eh halos lahat ng ministro o pastor eh ganyan.. kahit yung mga naninira dyan...


 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

AL-KABIR11
(Login AL-KABIR2005)
CYBR0

Re: di ako kaanib sa add

No score for this post
August 1 2011, 4:12 AM 

"bakit laging may panirakay Bro. eli soriano?
sa dami dami ng mga religion na ganyan eh halos lahat ng ministro o pastor eh ganyan.. kahit yung mga naninira dyan... "



Paninira? ang galing mo naman Te. Sure na sure ka kagad na paninira ito kay Brother Eli Soriano mo na hindi ka naman pala ADD. Paano mo nalaman na paninira eh hindi ka naman pala kaanib sa ADD/MCGI group?

Dapat magpasalamat si Mam Eli dahil mayroong tumugon sa kanyang pahayag na..

Eli Soriano: "Ngayon, kung sasabihin 'nyo meron din akong mali eh di' i-expose 'nyo rin , ipakita ninyo . I'm ready to face anybody!"




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://lihim1.zxq.net/
http://anglihim1.webng.com/index.html

Rom 1:27 At gayon din naman ang mga lalake, na nang iwan na ang katutubong kagamitan sa mga babae, ay nangagningas sa kanilang karumihan ng pita ang isa't isa, na gumagawa ng kahalayan
ang mga lalake sa mga kapuwa lalake, at tumatanggap sa kanilang sarili ng kagantihan ng kanilang pagkakamali.

1 CORINTO 6:9 "...ang mga bakla, ang mga gumagamit sa kapuwa lalaki ay hindi mangagmamana ng kaharian ng Diyos".
-LEVITICUS 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
- The Bible condemns the sin of homosexuality (Romans 1:24-32). Homosexuality is morally reprehensible and disgusting!

-Santiago 3:9
Sa pamamagitan ng dila ay pinupuri natin ang Diyos Ama. Ginagamit din natin ito sa pagsumpa sa mga taong ginawa ng Diyos ayon sa kaniyang wangis.
-Santiago 1:26
Kung ang sinuman sa inyo ay waring relihiyoso at HINDI NIYA PINIPIGIL ANG KANIYANG DILA, subalit dinadaya niya ang kaniyang puso, ang kaniyang relihiyon ay walang kabuluhan.

http://lihim1.zxq.net/
http://anglihim1.webng.com/index.html
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

(Login mhen)

PURO KASINUNGALINGAN

No score for this post
August 8 2011, 3:53 PM 

Kaanib ako sa ADD kayo sumosobra na.. puro imbento ang mga paninira na ginagawa ninyo, it is against the law.. wala kang katibayan sa mga sinasabi mo kahit ako pede akong kumuha ng litrato ng malaking bahay at ipangalandakan na mansion yun ng isang tao..

 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

AAD
(Login A-A-D)
CYBR0

Re: Eli Soriano’s mansion in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil

No score for this post
August 1 2011, 6:37 PM 


 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

(Login mhen)

Re: Eli Soriano’s mansion in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 8 2011, 4:20 PM 

oo tama kasama nadun ang false evidense.... i personally see bro. eli's house so? nagkakamali ka dyan haha!! kung ako sayo mahiya ka naman...

 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

AAD
(Login A-A-D)
CYBR0

Re: Eli Soriano’s mansion in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 1:50 AM 


 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Eli Soriano’s mansion in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Ang mga LUMALABAS sa BIBIG ni Eli Soriano ng Ang Dating Daan


Former Ang Dating Daan
Main Index
CyBrO Forum
Admin/Forum Owner

Ang layunin ng forum na ito ay para sa HAMON ni ginoong Eli Soriano na...
Eliseo "Eli" Soriano : "Ngayon, kung sasabihin 'nyo meron din akong mali eh di' i-expose 'nyo rin , ipakita ninyo . I'm ready to face anybody"
Website counter