<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

WTB Gotcha handcuffs

July 20 2011 at 8:14 AM
Tim  (Login tim71)

I'm looking to buy a pair of the orginal steel Gotcha handcuffs if anyone has any for sale. Please email me.

Stainless, Chrome or Black oxide would do.

Tim

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
The Amazing Michael
(no login)

Re: WTB Gotcha handcuffs

July 20 2011, 6:36 PM 

Almost all of the collectors here are looking for these cuffs.....get in line. LOL! I have had the pleasure of playing with a pair of these rare cuffs and I was not overly impressed. If they were not as rare as they are, I don't think that most of us would care too much about them. Good luck on your search.

Cheers, Mike D~C/

Tom
(no login)

July 21 2011, 12:37 AM 

He does not have to stand in line too long, he only had to ask. I have a mint set that I was discussing with him for a trade. Got a stainless hinge set when they first came out with both the short and long key and have had them displayed ever since. For the right price I would be willng to part with them.

The Amazing Michael
(Login amazing01)

July 21 2011, 5:10 AM 

Just out of curiosity, what is the price that would cause you to part with them?

Cheers, Mike D~C/

Tim
(Login tim71)

July 21 2011, 5:23 AM 

Tom,

Great hearing from you. I'm confident we can work a trade.

Thanks for the "e",

Tim

Tom
(no login)

July 21 2011, 12:10 PM 

Mike, Remember curiousity killed the cat..... I will let you know if Tim and I do not work something out.

The Amazing Michael
(Login amazing01)

July 21 2011, 4:32 PM 

"Mike, Remember curiosity killed the cat."

Around here it is speeding cars that kill all of the cats.....curiosity has nothing to do with it. LOL! =)

Tom, I am not really interested in buying a Gotcha right now (I just bought several higher priced cuffs in the last 2 months or so and I am saving for 1 specific piece that have been eluding me), I was just wondering what kind of price range these cuffs are in for future reference. I hope you and Tim work something out, he is a really good guy.

Cheers, Mike D~C/

Tom
(no login)

July 22 2011, 1:51 AM 

Mike, remind me to stay off your roads....

Tim and I were unable to strike a deal because I was looking for a S&W model 210 NIB for the trade. I have 2 sets of the model 200 but want a 210 as well. Based on how hard the original Gotchas were to get I would be looking for $300+ to sell them out right.

So as it is now they will remain in the collection and you are correct Tim seems to be a straight shooter.

Tom

The Amazing Michael
(Login amazing01)

July 22 2011, 3:24 AM 

Tom, I figured they would be somewhere in that neighborhood: thanks for your response. If I run across a S&W model 210 I will keep you in mind (I am not much of a S&W collector myself and I am always on the lookout for my fellow collector's wanted items). Do you have a photo of the model 210 and a few characteristics I should look for in positively identifying these cuffs? I am not familiar with this particular model. Thanks.

Cheers, Mike D~C/

Tim
(Login tim71)

July 22 2011, 3:37 AM 

I enjoyed the correspondence with Tom. Now, needless to say I am bummed right now because I don't have a model 210 to trade.

I'm not giving up though because that Gotcha cuff would probably be my most prized piece in my collection.

Thanks again Tom.

And thanks Micheal for the compliment. My deals with you have always been top notch.

Tim

The Amazing Michael
(Login amazing01)

July 22 2011, 3:39 AM 

Tom, I did a little research and I now know what I am looking for. If I had run across one of these at an earlier date, I would have jumped all over it knowing what I do about S&W cuffs.....it is a pretty rare type of cuff. I will keep my eyes peeled.

Cheers, Mike D~C/

Chris Gower
(no login)

Gotcha

July 25 2011, 6:25 AM 

Tom

Do you still have the Gotchas for sale or trade, please let me know as I have been after a pair for several years.

Thanks,

Chris

Anonymous
(no login)

July 29 2011, 11:24 AM 

Gotcha's have ben sold to Chris

Tim
(Login tim71)

July 30 2011, 4:08 AM 

Congrats Chris! If I said I wasn't jealous I'd be lying.

At least post some quality photos when you get them because there aren't too many good ones and none of the box that I know of.

Tim

Cuffman
(Login CuffmanBelgium)

picture

July 30 2011, 5:11 AM 

Here's a picture of mine ...

[linked image]

Peter

Tim
(Login tim71)

July 30 2011, 6:30 AM 

Thanks for posting the pic. Do you have the box or can you post a pic of it? I've seen that pic somewhere; maybe on a website if you have one?

Tim

Cuffman
(Login CuffmanBelgium)

Gotcha box

July 30 2011, 12:36 PM 

Tim,

I don't have a box (but I'm very happy with the cuffs, even without a box).

Peter

Tim
(Login tim71)

November 15 2011, 3:55 AM 

I'm still looking.

Tim
(Login tim71)

September 11 2012, 11:51 AM 

Well, I guess enough time has passed that I'll try again. Still looking to buy. Also, looking for keys.

Ian mcColl
(no login)

keys

September 11 2012, 11:26 PM 

Hi Tim, I make both the tri key and the hex key for the Gotcha.
email me.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>