<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What do we do when we need a key??

August 11 2011 at 10:34 PM
Kris  (no login)

Since our beloved friends Mark & Sheila have left us in the handcuff key biz, can anyone tell me if anyone is selling with the variety they once did? Ebay's selection is "spotty" at best.

Thanks,
Kris

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
handboeienfreak
(no login)

Re: What do we do when we need a key??

August 12 2011, 1:10 AM 

hi Kris

if you need keys for some kind of cuffs you can ask me

best

patrick

John Bushey
(no login)

I supply keys, locks, handcuffs from Ian

August 12 2011, 2:48 AM 

Hi,
I have the remaining stock of handcuffs, keys, and other items made by Ian McColl. I just returned from Australia,
visiting Ian.

He'll be cutting back what he makes, but is STILL MAKING MANY ITEMS!

I also have many old handcuff keys in stock, many lost-wax cast from originals, so they work and look like originals.
Others are made from good blanks, and others custom made. Most come from Ian, but I also have been stocking up on others as well. I have many
keys; Marlins, Woods, Towers, Beans, Bean Giants, Cobbs, several darbies, $ sign cuffs, HOrst moabit, and many many others; common
and rare. Just email me if you need anything. In the past few days I've sold keys to an Oregon boot, Tower, and Lilly Iron.
So, if you need products once supplied by the cannons, please let me know. I have the last of the Australian Trick padlocks in
stock, and can supply a few other trick padlocks Ian makes as well. He is cutting way back on the quantity of things made, but I
still do have a lot here. What do you need??? I will not be carrying the larger illusions, strait jackets, and other items they sold.
I'm still not sure what has happened to their book stock.

A few items I have in stock now are;
Batcuffs (one in stock)
Tower Kahlke (down to one, there may be no more??)
Palmers (#4 & #3)
Bangoes
Both large and small Siberian padlocks like the ones in the Houdini photos
Guiteau handcuff (1 in stock)
Rankin Handcuff (1 in stock)
HIlliard handcuff (1 in stock)

These are just a few items I have, but some may not be made again, and when they are gone they are gone, so let me know if
you're interested in any of the above. Best Wishes, John Bushey

Raymond gilday
(no login)

alcyon star handcuff key

February 8 2012, 3:38 PM 

hi there would you possibly know where i could aquire a key for a pair of alcyon star high security handcuffs kind regards ray

Joseph Fox
(no login)

Star key

February 8 2012, 4:08 PM 

Would that be a FLAT 2-bitted key (as opposed to a barrel-key?).

John Bushey or Ian may be able to help.

raymond gilday
(no login)

alcyon star handcuff key

February 8 2012, 5:01 PM 

yes mate the flat key spoke to sheila said if its not on the list they dont have it so i thought i would try on here just to see if anybody has a spare

jim
(no login)

tower hand cuff keys.

February 12 2012, 7:14 PM 

need two tower hand cuff keys for double locking type.and how much

KravCop
(no login)

Keys for Saf Lok MK V or guide on how to pick ?

June 16 2012, 5:08 AM 

Does anyone know if there are keys floating around for the Saf Lok MK V or does anyone have info on how to pick them, I am a police officer who uses these cuffs and would like a better understanding and a spare key.
Cheers

Ian McColl
(no login)

Spare key

June 16 2012, 6:46 AM 

Hi, the SAF-LOK cuffs comes with two keys and you should have been given both keys. I can provide you with a key but require proof you are a serving officer.

Ian McColl
(Victoria)

xHoudini
(Login xHoudini)

June 17 2012, 4:57 PM 

I got a Saf-Lok HC key in a key lot on tBay some years back.

check the key lot auctions in your locality.

It looks like an easy key to reproduce.

Good luck Kris.

Dan
(no login)

H&r model 123

August 3 2012, 2:32 AM 

I found a set of h&r super handcuffs no. 123 today at a yard sale , they did not have a key and after searching for two hours I came across this blog . If Anybody on here knows where I could get a key original or remake that looks aged , or eves the original box, or any info about these please shot me a email all I know I pretty much fround on eBay! Lol thanks Dan .

LK
(no login)

August 3 2012, 8:02 AM 

HI,the H&R super"s 123 were the most preferred cuff by the F.B.I.

If you will go up to the top of this thread and clik on John Bushey's name where it is in BLUE it will pop up a gmail box right to him ,he might be able to help you !

LK D~D

John Bushey
(no login)

keys

August 4 2012, 1:02 AM 

Yes,
I have H & R keys, as well as many other keys including Marlin, Tower, Cobb, 1912 Peerless, Cavaney, Judd, Rankin, Plug 8, and many many others.
Thanks to all have sent customers my way. I've been in and out of town all summer, mostly out of town, and have gotten all keys ordered out
the few times I've been home. Thanks to all who keep me in mind. If you have a request, just ask.

Best Wishes, John

LK
(no login)

August 6 2012, 5:13 PM 

RECEIVED a key order from John Bushey today, all just as described, can hardly wait till I'm able to order more !!

thanks JOHN

LK D~D

Tony
(no login)

Need Keys for Tower Double Locks

October 14 2012, 8:14 PM 

I just saw this old thread. Anyone still here that could provide me with one or two keys?
Originals would be awesome.

Tim
(no login)

October 16 2012, 2:13 AM 

I have purchased keys from both John Bushey an recently Ian McColl and would gladly buy from either again.

Tony
(no login)

October 16 2012, 7:42 AM 

Thanks for the information.

Ian or John,

I would love to purchase two key from you, when you have the time.
Thank you in advance!

Tony

Tony
(no login)

October 16 2012, 7:51 AM 

Thanks for the information.

Ian or John,

I would love to purchase two key from you, when you have the time.
Thank you in advance!

Tony

LK
(no login)

October 16 2012, 10:53 AM 

TONY, if you will click on john's name where it is in blue above it will pop-up a direct gmail to him !

LK D~D

STUART
(Login RANGERONE1)

KEY

July 24 2016, 9:54 AM 

I AM A COLLECTOR OF TOWER BRAND HANDCUFFS AND LEGIRON AND NEED EITHER THE WORKING KEYS OF KEY BLANKS FOR SAME. HAVE HAD NO LUCK FINDING THEM. HAVE MADE A FEW BUT CANNOT FIND ANY MORE BLANKS. CAN U HELP..1SINGAPORE@MSN.COM MANY THANKS FOR YOUR TIME IN THIS MATTER.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index