<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hiatt Double Key

February 9 2017 at 8:59 PM
QBack  (no login)

Any reviews of the new Hiatt Model 2010-HD Chain Handcuffs with Double Key Hole?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
PaulieG
(no login)

Re: Hiatt Double Key

February 11 2017, 5:52 PM 

I believe it requires two key entries to open - making it harder to pick

Chris Gower
(no login)

Hiatt cuffs

February 12 2017, 9:17 AM 

These cuffs have keyways on both sides of the cuff and can be opened from either side. They do not need two keys to open them. It simply means no matter how they are applied the keyway is always easy to find.
Chris

Steve Santini
(no login)

Keyholes on both sides

February 12 2017, 10:15 AM 

IMHO, this is a massive loss of security.

Steve Santini

Anonymous
(no login)

February 12 2017, 8:15 PM 

A "massive" loss of security? So it takes a person an extra 10 seconds ( if that ) to use a bent paper clip to open cuffs with a single facing keyhole ....

to anon
(no login)

February 12 2017, 8:49 PM 

if cops knew how to fasten cuffs, then you ten second trick wouldn't happen in the first place. you are to one who doesn't know what they are talking about. Fact, not alternative fact or fake news.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 12 2017, 10:12 PM 

Tell that to Harry Houdini ..................

US Marshalls Service.
(no login)

field review 2010 HD DUAL KEYWAY

March 5 2017, 1:20 AM 

I'm in Law Enforcement, I personally like double 2010 key hole, as the fine people I encounter, don't always want to go to jail,prison. I can concentrate on cuffing not keyhole up. If applied correctly, then searched should be okay. If I am worried about certain individuals who might have a key, then I apply a blue box with master key. No escapes iny 20 year career.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index