<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

European Handcuff Convention 2017

March 25 2017 at 5:07 PM
Klaus  (no login)

The sixth European Handcuff Convention - EHC2017 - will take place this year in Herborn in Germany 13-15 October 2017. Similar to the previous conventions the main meeting will be all day on the Saturday. It is planned to be the usual combination of tables onto which you can place your items, talks on the topic, and ample opportunity for informal discussions.

The convention is taking place in the Gutshof Herborn, a location which offers overnight accomodation, restaurant, and a convention venue. Hotel rooms at the reduced convention price can be booked until end of August. The venue can easily be reached by car via Autobahn A45, by train to railway station Herborn (1.5 km away, local buses ~0.5 km). Nearest airports are Frankfurt and Cologne.

Convention fee is 50 EUR. This gives you access to the convention room on Saturday 14th October 2017.

Further information (including the EHC2017 email address):
http://www.haelden.de/ehc2017.html

See you in Herborn in October
Klaus

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
conventioneer
(no login)

2017 European Convention Registration Problem

June 30 2017, 2:30 AM 

Klaus, who is organizing the convention has posted here and leaves this as a means to get hold of him and to complete the registration process:

Convention registration
Send an email as soon as feasible to ehc2017 (a) haelden.de but no later than 4th October 2017. Please write me even if it is a "maybe" only at this point in time. In any case this will put you on an email list for further information.

I tried emailing him at ech2017@haelden.de to ask some questions and try to register but after almost a month, the emails go unanswered although I did not receive a message that my email is undeliverable.

If anyone knows of a way to reach Klaus or have an alternative to complete the registration, please post it here.

THX

Klaus
(no login)

Re: European Handcuff Convention 2017

July 1 2017, 11:59 AM 

Dear all,

Please make sure you get the email address right. It is ehc as European Handcuff Convention. Beware of permutations.

While I have not visited this forum for several days, everyone who has sent an email to ehc2017@haelden.de should have received an answer to his email. Earlier this afternoon I send out answers and cheched that every email in the Inbox has been answered.

Best regards
Klaus

Klaus
(no login)

July 1 2017, 5:39 PM 

P.S. Apologies for the typo suggestion. I investigated, however this could not further be confirmed.

(no login)

July 2 2017, 9:23 PM 

Thank you for all the work you are doing to insure a great time for us.
Preparing an event like this is a lot of work and often goes unappreciated but those of us who will attend do thank you!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index