<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New Recent Auctions Page

April 9 2017 at 3:18 PM

Joseph Lauher  (Premier Login lauher)
Owner

[linked image]

The Recent Auctions feature was started ten years ago in 2007. It has been a lot of work over the years. For the last few weeks I
have been working on a new version

So I am pleased to announce that Handcuffs.Org has a new Recent Auctions page. It is now searchable and much easier to use.
Give it a try. It is still a work in progress. There may be bugs and some features are still to be added.

I think you will like it.

Recent Auctions

Joe

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mark Lyons
(no login)

Re: New Recent Auctions Page

April 9 2017, 3:58 PM 

Thank you Joe,
I know that this is quite a bit of work and I applaud you for bringing this important aspect of the site back.
Not only does it allow us to know what some items are worth, it allows us to comment and hold discussions on a more frequent basis.
Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Mark
O--O

Martin
(Login k20-on-tec)

April 9 2017, 4:56 PM 

I am also pleased to see the return of the auction page. I am always amazed by how much diffrence in price the same cuff can sell for and how offten a very tidy example will sell for less than a beat up version.

Paul Davies
(no login)

April 9 2017, 10:59 PM 

It is an awesome resource now, and for the future. Hopefully it will never be lost. It is now less "hidden" than before and should help those in the general public who don't know what they've got or what it's worth.
The down side, as usual, is I see what I've missed out on!
Making Handcuffs.org Great Again!

Vince
(no login)

April 10 2017, 8:37 PM 

Joe, nice addition.

Thank you very much for all the work you do on the website!

--Vince

Chris Gower
(no login)

Auctions

April 12 2017, 2:56 PM 

Great work Joe, such a pity that most of the items can not be bid on from outside the USA. It really is becoming increasingly difficult for new collectors over here to build up an International collection. Just glad I started collecting 49 years 11 months ago!

Mark Lyons
(no login)

April 12 2017, 4:43 PM 

....and what was Chris's first cuff that date in history?

Mark
O--O

Martin
(Login k20-on-tec)

April 12 2017, 4:44 PM 

New collector finding it hard to get non uk cuffs in uk. Yep thats me

?
(no login)

April 12 2017, 11:26 PM 

what cuffs do you want martin?(martin in the UK)

Martin
(Login k20-on-tec)

April 13 2017, 4:56 PM 

American ones mainly of course the chance to own french or german for example is always an intrest but mainly american old west to about ww2 time so bean, tower, peerless mod 1-2, mattatuck, crocket kelly, harvard, early a muntions when they was made nice amd so on. Just they way it is now with shipping costs the guys in us can pick up good deals that cost someone here twice as much because postage and i guess the british old hiatts and so on that can be picked up here from £20 up would cost far more for a collector from the us to have posted to them. Shame really as it makes the trade and sell and the hobby of collecting more of a pain the pleaseure. I believe this to be the reason that american in particular cuffs are driven up in price so much on uk auction sites. But thats good for the seller i guess and just my own thought for liking american cuffs so much lol. Must like hiatt must like hiatt.

Martin
(Login k20-on-tec)

April 13 2017, 5:05 PM 

Sorry if that makes for crap reading im not very good at this making what i write make sense or be intresting i do realise that i could of done it like
Peerless
Bean
Tower
American muntions
And so on but i do enjoy what you guys have to say write on this forum and find that it seems to be less now adays than it was a few years back when a few topics a day came up so keep up the good work lets keep this a bustling forum and that was just a bit of insight into what i like to collect and how i feel its gone shipping wise. Thanks martin

?
(no login)

April 13 2017, 8:00 PM 

Martin, do you have a contact email address?

Martin
(Login k20-on-tec)

April 14 2017, 1:16 PM 

Martinrobinson_89@hotmail.com

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index