<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Unknown rigid handcuffs

July 8 2017 at 7:46 AM
Jameser88  (Login Jameser88)

Hi. This is my first post, please be kind! happy.gif

Just started my handcuff collection, and could use some help identifying these handcuffs, apologies if this has already been answered. To me they look like Peerless 801 copies, as the keyholes are not in the 'correct' position. There are no markings on them anywhere.

I don't have Photobucket, but hopefully the dropbox link works.https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5gai80a8133xsvi/AADgHyGqvLfEYiNUFicflbh1a?dl=0

Thanks in advance, Jamie

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
sbd
(Login silentbd)

Re: Unknown rigid handcuffs

July 8 2017, 8:47 AM 

Clearly knockoff peerless. Looks similar to my red model 850c but clearly that keyhole is in the wrong place.

Rasberius
(no login)

July 8 2017, 8:56 AM 

This look like Anhua HC-03W (China) [linked image]

Jameser88
(Login Jameser88)

July 8 2017, 9:02 AM 

Yeah, that looks to be them. Thanks for your help, it's really appreciated.

Cheers, Jamie

sbd
(Login silentbd)

July 8 2017, 9:22 AM 

How would you rate their over all quality, tolerances etc? Everything lined up so the arms fit in the grooves with no slop either side etc?

Jameser88
(Login Jameser88)

July 8 2017, 9:45 AM 

Well, to me they seem pretty well constructed, but bear in mind I am a noob!. There's not too much slop when you swing the arms, and it feels nice and solid. The only thing is that one of the arms does stick a little, around the 180 degree mark. Don't know if that is a manufacturing defect or just some wear and tear from use. But doesn't stop it working. I'm pretty happy with them.

Cheers, Jame

to jameser88
(no login)

July 8 2017, 8:14 PM 

lube the hinges, then tun the key to hold the pawls out of the way and then spin the bow thru the cuff repeatedly. this may free up your tight spot.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index