<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Thank You, Ian!

August 2 2017 at 4:47 PM
DJhalfdead  (no login)

I recently, picked up a set of Rivolier Light weight Lady Leg Irons from France. When I got them, the key was in bad shape and they were missing one of their locking bolts. I sent the other locking bolt to Ian McColl and he made me a matching locking bolt! He even went as far as to patina the new bolt to better match the old one. He also made me a heavy duty key that works flawlessly! Great Job, Ian! Your skills and knowledge is greatly appreciated! Thanks to you, the leg irons work great!
-Richard Knip-

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ian McColl
(no login)

Re: Thank You, Ian!

August 2 2017, 10:47 PM 

thanks Richard, it is very refreshing to work with someone who is proactive in finding a solution and taking steps to achieve a goal. A typical and very annoying situation is getting inquiries which are frankly just fishing or time wasting. In the last two months have exchanged 17 emails with one person aiming to resolve their question and in the end just send the only solution and then never heard back from them. believe it or not , it was just for one Pinkerton key. And the worst this year was 22 emails ( approx total of 44) back and forth and that was with another locksmith. you would think that in this modern age that people would reply fairly quickly when seeking answers but No, a normal spat of emails will be over a 3 or four week period.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index