<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I made a blogger page of my handcuff videos

September 14 2017 at 7:03 PM
SBD  (Login silentbd)

http://www.handcuffoverviews.pw/

I decided to have an easy place, perhaps people will find via google if they search or something. So they can see just the actual relevant videos pertaining to just handcuffs.

Perhaps some people will find it useful.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
kudos?
(no login)

Re: I made a blogger page of my handcuff videos

September 14 2017, 7:38 PM 

if you spoke and there was some type of bio as your experience and knowledge on either law enforcement or mechanics, then you might have some cred but no. Just another man with a camera

Joseph Lauher
(Premier Login lauher)
Owner

September 14 2017, 9:42 PM 

Your videos are very well done and quite informative.
Thanks for posting them.
Joe

SBD
(Login silentbd)

September 15 2017, 12:55 AM 

Thanks Joseph.

I am neither in law enforcement or a mechanic. I am someone with an interest in lock picking and handcuffs too. There are multiple reasons why I do not talk on this channel. I specifically made it to be visually descriptive. I have seen videos in other languages on handcuffs and while they are interesting, hearing German is very distracting. So I purposefully made this channel to have my videos be as visually descriptive as possible so that they apply to everyone no matter what their language is. If people wish, they can read further details I enter in the descriptions in English and possibly translate them if desired.

In addition to this, I like to keep this channel entirely separate from any others I attend to.

I have not as many handcuffs as most people here I would bet. I do not even have every handcuff I have ever overviewed, as money and space is a concern etc. I keep the ones I like the most. But my videos are a nice chronicle of my thoughts and demonstrations of handcuffs and my hope is that my videos will prove as informative and interesting as several ones I have viewed on youtube, even other silent ones as well as those I have seen in German, that have helped to inform my decision on what I would like to buy.

Anthony Robber
(no login)

September 15 2017, 9:58 AM 

handcuffs are worthless nobody on this earth will go to visit your blog or blog your videos. worthless site

SBD
(Login silentbd)

September 15 2017, 11:15 AM 

Sorry you feel that way Anthony Robber. I cannot help if you dislike handcuffs. I cannot tell if you mean you feel this forum is worthless or my blog. I have merely put a blog up to consolidate just my handcuff videos in a hopefully more searchable (with tags and things) fashion so people can find things they would like to see demonstrated. People come to this handcuff forum all the time and share information, pictures, videos, etc. Why would nobody go to a blog with video demonstrations of handcuffs if they had an interest in handcuffs?

Anonymous
(no login)

September 15 2017, 2:33 PM 

I find the videos made by both Aroich -AND- SBD to be informative! Well done!!

SBD
(Login silentbd)

September 15 2017, 7:06 PM 

Thanks Anonymous.

Arioch
(Login Ariochmagician)

Videos

September 18 2017, 3:11 PM 

Can't wait to check out your videos! The more visible our collections and hobby are to the public, the better the chances that good items will surface. Like antique dealers always say, you can never have too many eyes out there!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index