<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

European Handcuff Convention starts in 10 days

October 3 2017 at 2:44 PM
Klaus  (no login)

And you still have 36 hours left to register with me in case you have not done so yet and you want to participate.

EHC2107 is taking place in Herborn, Germany, the necessary informations can be found on thehttp://haelden.de/ehc2017.html web page, and to register send an email to ehc2017 (a) haelden.de please.

Thank you to all those of you that have already contacted me and given me a firm answer.

Best regards
Klaus

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Klaus
(no login)

Re: European Handcuff Convention starts in 10 days

October 3 2017, 3:27 PM 

Paging Tom Gross:

This is what I have heard from you so far:
"European Convention March 12 2017, 1:09 AM
Count me in. And thanks for going to the trouble of organizing this."

Could you please confirm your attendance again, in case you attend. I'll check this thread again in 36 hours, just in case email does not work.

Best regards
Klaus

Klaus
(no login)

October 3 2017, 5:57 PM 

Situation has clarified through a different communications channel. Sorry for the noise here.

Atame
(no login)

October 11 2017, 6:39 AM 

Hello everybody,

looking forward to see you at the Con soon.

Should anybody be interested in buying restraints from www.Cuffsland.de there, please write a short e-mail to infoATcuffsland.de and we bring the items with us. Including 10% off for conventioneers.

Best regards,
Guenter

PS: concerning Bonowi Trilock: These handcuffs are for sale (and resale) to members of the German or US police, military and customs only. Therefore we need to see and take a picture of the service. We are committed to record the membership to the professional guild named above as well as the personal data and the number of the service certificate together with the serial number of the acquired Trilock handcuffs.

Atame
(no login)

October 11 2017, 6:39 AM 

English site version: www.Cuffsland.com

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index