Return to Index  

You will pay for what you get

July 24 2005 at 1:02 AM

Cindytoo  (Login cindytoo)

Response to Re: Full frame too expensive

Most non full frame DSLRs produce a similiar photo. Just, I find the Canon, at ISO 100 produces a nicer colour to the Nikon that starts at ISO 200. I understand the ISO is closer to 85 with Canon so the grain is less in Canon. Whatever, Photoshop, Neat Image will fix anyhow and produce an identical photo to other DSLRs.

I will mention again, buy the best of cameras and put a cheap grade lens on and you will get the output of the lens.

My recommendation is miminum a Canon 350D and pay the extra for a Canon lens. If you want to produce professional looking photos thn buy the L series, for good photography, then the Canon mid priced lenses. Especially the 28-135 IS, a wide angle, say at 16-35, and a 75-300 IS. That will do everything you want for a very long time and you will have results better than most.

I have found Sigma and Tamrom lenes hard to find a good one, but then, again you pay for what you get. Even the cheapest of cameras with a good lens will produce a result of a more expensive camera (not full frame).

Go ahead, John, Make your Day. Life is too short to hesitate.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement