Return to Index  

Looking to step down only in most cases...

July 29 2005 at 8:33 PM

David Gray  (Login rudagray)

Response to I'm trying not to use step-up rings.

for the 77mm lenses I am hoping to use a 67mm, then the rest I own are 58/55mm ND, close-ups, IR etc. also the converters and the DP-10 are all in the 49-58 size, but I do have that one big Canon 1.4X that is 67mm, I will lose quality with those. Probably the Kenko 1.5X would be better, now I'll cross my fingers that a 58mm will not vignette much so that I can connect the .6X Video Camera Converter on and have true 17-40...I suppose best option there would be to attach it to the film Camera for the true 17

Also with steping down- I can probably get my fingers in there to turn the CP into the proper position easier- I better test the 62mm on the 67mm before I sell it, might be better than just having the 67mm CP.

I just hope I'll see the lens in a month, and they may also give me $100 off my next order, but probably cannot double up or triple up codes, so I'll have to determine the best thing to buy. Maybe just buy something to turn around and sell it...We'll see.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement