Return to Index  

I think so

August 2 2005 at 3:45 PM

Carol  (Login baidinc)
Group #26032

Response to Is ACDSee 7 worth $30.00?

It's a bargain that I would not be without. It is powerful and full-featured and easy to use. I like it because you can view all your directory without having to import into an organizer like you do in Elements 3, and quickly. It shows your raw files as well in the browser window without having to convert them. A simple right click will let you move or copy to any other folder, as well as many other options. You can set it up to send your picture directly to PS or external editor of your choice (although it has editing features as well) It easily sorts per specification. Properties and exif shown can be customized and is very complete. You can browse from picture to picture full screen and even zoom in as much as you care to. Makes contact sheets easily. I have others but on a PC this is the one I use all day long. If you want organizer features to flag, rate, database for off line cds,calendar search, it does all that as well. I believe there is a 30 day money back guarantee.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement