Return to Index  

Thanks Clifford

August 4 2005 at 5:34 AM

Cindytoo  (Login cindytoo)

Response to John, you did it again!

I just got the Redcliffe Jetty printed professionaly. It came up really good so I will enter in forth coming judging. When finished with I will post to you with a calendar.

I have the Canon i9950 A3+ printer. If I print an A3 photo it would cost $6.00 Aust. If I have the photo printed by a Pro Lab A3 Agfa or Fuji costs $9 Aust and no fade in colour.

At present with the Canon eight ink I submit a photo for competition and when I get the photo back, it is faded. I would say fading has spoilt some judge marking, especially the yellows and blacks. Canon cartridges are $25(A) each and by eight gets expensive. Redcliffe Club will not allow Lab prints but all others do so I am moving to another club if I continue with photography after this season. Canon inks I find poor quality so stick to Epson.
A print with lots of yellow with genuine ink will be near white within six months if exposed to light or air.

Anybody wanting a print, just send me postage and I will send a matted print. I dispose of them or give them away after judging

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement