Return to The Sin Bin  

!Off to the Y for a swim...

February 17 2004 at 12:48 PM
Octopus  (no login)
from IP address 63.143.219.58

Response to !Thanks for the good conversation...

Wish I didn't have to work, so I could go swimming after a nice moronic rant. Get even more water in between the ears, Sloshy, enough to keep you going through a long slog in the desert.

Ah, well...one thing about reading smike's idiotic raving, is that it sure makes you feel smart! I feel like I'm ready to draw up the formula for the Unified Theory Of Everything, after that one. Now, all I need is a blackboard the size of Trump Tower...and a lot of chalk.

If E equals the energy expended trying to decipher the ravings of a loon, and M equals the number of memory-cells destroyed in the process, and C is equal to the amount of crack smike has smoked, in the process of developing his own Grand Unified Theory of Bush's Folly and Hussein's Sovereign Right To Rule. Now, if you drink a fifth of Glenlivet, and smoke a big hunk of sticky hydro, you can easily see where we're going with this...no need to waste the chalk. It all makes sense, and it's all good. Islamic Rule In Iraq, a theocracy just like the one that Iran enjoys. America apologizes to the World, for being such a rogue nation. Kerry defeats Bush by a landslide in November, restores American prestige in the world by blowing Arafat in front of the Wailing Wall, nuking Israel, and handing Triumph the Insult Comic dog over to the Quebec Authorities for euthanizing.

This message has been edited by lehtinen-26 from IP address 4.18.68.2 on Feb 19, 2004 12:05 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement