Ten most reprehensible Michael Jackson jokes...February 23 2004 at 7:02 AM
|Octopus (no login)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
From Esquire Magazine:
The Ten Most Reprehensible Michael Jackson Jokes:
1. What did Michael Jackson say to Woody Allen? Got two fives for a ten?
2. Why did Michael Jackson rush to Kmart? He heard boys' pants were half off.
3. Knock, knock.
Little boy blue.
Little boy blue who?
4. How does Michael Jackson pick his nose? From a catalog.
5. Why was Michael Jackson kicked out of the Boy Scouts? He was up to two packs a day.
6. Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz II Men? He thought it was a delivery service.
7. What did the lady at the beach say to Michael Jackson? I believe you're in my son.
8. Michael Jackson was on a ship with 100 Cub Scouts when it hit an iceberg and started to sink. The captain announced, "We're sinking! Everyone abandon ship!" Michael Jackson asked, "What about the children?" The captain replied, "Screw the children!" Michael Jackson looked around eagerly and said, "Do we have enough time?"
9. When is it bedtime at Michael Jackson's house? When the big hand is on the little hand.
10. What is Michael Jackson's favorite college? Brigham Young.