Return to The Sin Bin  

What's Libya got to do with spying on Kofi Annan?

February 26 2004 at 5:12 PM
smike  (no login)
from IP address 24.150.177.34

Response to Principles of international law? Ha!

Give me a break with the smoke screens, HR, your inane anology is ridiculous, the two issues are utterly different subjects and completely unrelated.

Btw, were it libya they were spying on, I wouldnt have a problem with that. A known terrorist supporter, why not? But Mexico and your allies? The UN secretary general?

Sounds more like something you'd expect out of the old soviet union when they were run by a bunch of paranoid freaks who, like many despotic nations of our past, stooped to spying on there allies to further their own agenda. Just like the Bush Administration and the Americaaa he has created.

I wonder if this unique to him or if it's been long standing American policy.

I see Short has fired back, she's not backing down and supposedly has the documentary evidence to substantiate her position.

Appears the brits have principles, even if they are ruled by puppets. And, as Ive read in a dozen seperate reports, it was against the law. British and international law.

Americans, clearly, have already forfeited there right to privacy. Even if its got nothing to do with terrorism big brother is watching you.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement