Return to The Sin Bin  

Is it televised in the US?

March 20 2004 at 9:39 AM
BigE  (no login)
from IP address 156.34.92.222

Response to College hockey heating up...

Everyone has been starting to take quite a bit of interest in my quaint hometown here in Nova Scotia, of NCAA hockey. One of our best products to come out of here is playing - or had played, I should say - with the Findlay Oilers this season. Despite a poor regular season they managed to come on strong at the end of the year, but were shut down in the second playoff match... they had a pretty young roster by the looks of things.

Alas, Findlay has decided to cut hockey so now the kid who lives, eats and breaths hockey has to decide between scholarship or the game. However, the last I heard there has been interest by other schools for him... Connecticut and a school in Colorado I believe, but it will depend on scholarship amounts. It's too bad, he could be playing with the CB Screaming Eagles this year as they had offered him a full education package to play junior, but he declined. He was also the captain of the team while attending Notre Dame College in Saskatchewan, the same school Cujo and Brind'Amour played for.

Is NCAA hockey televised Octo? We definately don't get it in Canada, but perhaps some satellite signals do

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement