Return to The Sin Bin  

I'm glad I'm not the only one...

April 5 2004 at 9:34 PM
Octopus  (no login)
from IP address 24.210.99.77

Response to What the hell is wrong with you?

...who was bugged by the "holier than thou" tone of Sharky's latest drive-bys, after he stated quite clearly he was above all this squabbling. I don't take anything seriously, from someone who refuses to back up his insults with factual commentary, or even some sort of educated opinion, no matter how far-fetched(e.g., smike's Fisk-y rubbish, and D's childish flower-child crapola).

Speaking of crapola...wow, did you read D's latest rant, in this thread? WHOA, baby! He's now walking around Crazytown in a sandwich-board sign, advertising his lunacy. LOL!

newsflash motherf*cker, the Americans are the aggressors, the Americans have invaded Iraq...it's the Iraqis who have the right to defend themselves. I'm sure all of you will be happy and frothing at the mouth when the blood starts to flow, and there's going to be a lot of blood with American troops going after Moqtada al-Sadr. Tell me again how this is all done for the Iraqis...YEAH RIGHT!!!...D'

A Canadian peacekeeper, who's 100% on the side of Hussein's Baathist regime, and against the liberation and democratization of Iraq. It's almost shocking, except we've been hearing it for some time now. Nice allies, eh?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement