Return to The Sin Bin  

The issue...

April 19 2004 at 6:24 PM
D'Artagnon77  (no login)
from IP address 24.226.120.205

Response to Are you suggesting that Canada's decision to vote against enforcing 1441...

HR...

.....You asserted there were only two things that need to be known, 1) OBL had sanctioned the murder of innocent civilians, and 2) OBL is not Palestinian. I then suggested the US focus on OBL, to wish you replied with an anti-Canadian rant.

.....That's what you do, regardless of the topic at hand, when somebody (a Canadian) voices an opinion you disagree with, you immediately attempt to change the topic with your anti-Canadian slant. smike and I need not even say anything remotely anti-American, but if we suggest something to you that you do not agree with, it's immediate for you..."Canada sucks!!!"

.....Now, to address this message, most of the world outside of the US feels the United Nations is the final authority. As I said before, the UN has its flaws, so does everybody...(yes, so does the US), but ultimately, the UN represents the majority of all nations on the planet, when you have such a divers group of people trying to come to a final solution, not everyone will agree, but what the UN does is for the greater good, rather than what's best for the US.

.....My opinion with regards to the legality of the invasion and occupation of Iraq does not have everything to do with me being Canadian. jom and Sharkalope are not Canadian, they also feel the US attack on Iraq is not right. I do agree with you on one point, in the history of the United Nations, the US has been the least supportive of all major countries...D'

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement