Return to The Sin Bin  

I'm glad you're not me too...

May 5 2004 at 2:45 AM
D'Artagnon77  (Login face_off_circle)
from IP address 212.179.50.71

Response to That's why you're a mushbrain...

Octopus...

.....or that I'm not you, I'd hate to orphan my kids by killing myself if I was you, cause that would certainly be the right thing to do.

.....I won't dispute how your opinions and views change, they change whenever it's convenient for you to have others agree with you...and those authors you find credible, same thing...wheneve they agree with you.

.....And I haven't gloated over American Soldiers deaths, nor has smike... but they are a fact of life if in Iraq, and you have only President Bush to blame for each and every one of them. To satisfy his personal agenda in Iraq, he's put the lives of Americans on the line. Your countrymen are dying in Iraq because your President has place more importance on his personal agenda ahead of what's best for America, ahead of the lives of American soldiers...D'

PS: Yeah Octo, you know all about the Front, the front of the support line to send American Soldiers to Iraq and their deaths...as long as it's not you, right?

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement