Return to The Sin Bin  

WTF?

June 2 2004 at 9:12 AM
HR  (no login)
from IP address 4.18.68.2

Response to I'm not crediting Octo for your opinions...

I agree with him on the two major points of contention that you have with him, and you think that's equivalent to having my head up his a$$? I gave you facts that support my opinion that the Red Wings organization isn't the cause of the league's problems. I'm no fan of the Red Wings, and you know it. Neither is Big Dan, yet he agrees with me, most likely because we're both accountants and know a thing or two about effective business decision making. But to you, it's all about your need to prove that you're better than Octo, regardless of the facts, or the other hockey minds who've gone on record stating the same.

The second major point of contention is the removal of Saddam from power. Over the course of this debate I've said that you and smike have had your heads up Saddam's, Chretien's and Kofi's asses...but I've never said the same about the two of you with each other. What's the point in that? Neither of you influence the other's opinions. You may go to bat for each other, but that's not unexpected. Octo has ripped both of you simultaneously on numerous occassions, but I don't think he's ever said that either of you were influencing the other. I know he's blamed the Canadian education system, among other things. But claiming that one of you is superior/inferior to the other? Not a chance.

That's the difference, and your issues with Octo have blinded you to it.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement