Return to The Sin Bin  

Infantile and petty?

September 6 2004 at 4:23 PM
HR  (no login)
from IP address 24.1.176.134

Response to What about the others, Burgie.

I can't think of anything more infantile and petty than the DNC's decision to focus on Kerry's 4 months of service in Viet Nam to hammer away at Bush's service in the National Guard. It's an affont to my Dad, who served in the National Guard, an affront to the vets - like my uncle - who honorably served our country in Viet Nam, received two LEGITMATE Purple Hearts, and retired a full bird colonel, and an affront to the millions of people who put Viet Nam behind them.

HOW DARE YOU - A CANDIAN LOSER WITH ZERO COMBAT EXPERIENCE - INSULT MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS WHO HONORABLY SERVED IN VIET NAM, INSULT THE VETS WHO DIED DEFENDING THE FLAG THAT KERRY AND HIS ILK DRAGGED INTO THE TOILET, WHEN YOUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OF SOVIET APPEASERS HARBORED OUR DRAFT DODGERS!!

Petty and infantile? Kerry LIED about his service to our country and betrayed millions of Viet Nam veterans 35 years ago. He disowned his country then, and insults the hell out of it now! For what? To move our nation forward in a time of war, or to give voice to anti-American pussies like you, who never earned that right?

This message has been edited by lehtinen-26 from IP address 24.1.176.134 on Sep 6, 2004 4:40 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement